What is the Most Common Dental Emergency?Untitled part

The most common dental emergency is a situation most people have been in at some point in their lives. Whether young or old, you have found yourself lying awake at night with a toothache. After assessing the situation, you need to look at your options and decide what you will do to solve your toothache pain. The type and duration of that specific type of pain can indicate several issues that need to be addressed.

One initial step is using a tooth-numbing agent such as Oragel®. The temporary relief will be a comfort, but it will be short-lived. After the tooth-numbing gel wears off, you will need an appointment with an emergency dentist in Scottsdale. Finding the right emergency dentist is not always easy, but when you do, be sure to schedule an appointment immediately.

If you need a dental implant, teeth whitening, sedation dentistry, or an orthodontist to fix your misaligned teeth, reach out to a qualified dentist to set up an initial exam. After your X-rays, the dentist will consider your budget and devise a treatment plan to suit your needs. Not everyone needs a complete implant, but if you do, you must find a caring and compassionate dentist to help you through this stressful time.

Toothache pain often indicates a more significant issue. You need your dentist to address the underlying problem that causes the pain. After your initial search, you can reach out to your friends to see if the Scottsdale dentist is right for you and your family. Call us for an appointment today when you are experiencing toothache pain and require a diagnosis and treatment plan.