1: Demon Tanjiro Arises

Energy was slipping as her body repeatedly urged her to finally let go. Limping slowly and slightly Kanao makes her way across the field into the depths of the broken down district of Tokyo. Her lips turned tight, her face blancked but her eyes in complete turmoil.

"I wish I never had to see this terrible sight." She uttered.

Kanao's neck stiffens as she clenches onto her tightened stomach. Her kidneys felt as though it had been pushed around ten times over. The ends of her fingers were warm but still it shook. The waves of vibrations from the far distance were still thumping against her spine.

"BrrreaAAAANNG"

A building next to her gave out, falling sideways to another concrete building. Creating a tuberlance of dust which blasted her kimono and hair. Kanao pulled her shoulders and shielded her eyes. Twisted her feet deeper on the ground to stop herself from falling. The tremendous noises continued on for minutes until it suddenly stopped but Kanao did not lowered her elbow. Although she couldn't hear anything she knows it didn't stop from the vibrations she felt on her feet. There was nothing in her ears and yet the buildings still fell. Her eyes filled with contemplation but she quickly reached for her ears anyways, touching them gently like knowing what she might feel. It was wet, lowering her hand to meet with her eyes she saw the familiar bright color of blood. She lost her hearing. Kanao gazed at it for a few seconds before wiping it off on her sleeves. Her kimono started to rile up again along with the wind. It was blowing onto kanaos face, a force not coming from departing buildings but froma being. It was howls of a demon boy echoing across the field. Clearing the dust up a bit, kanao had saw what has become of her friends.

"Tanjiro must be fighting back so hard." Kanao thought.

Kano observed the scene of nezuko and tanjiro. Both struggling in horrific vain. She can feel only pity for the two siblings.

"Tanjiro, Nezuko. I feel so bad for you two."

Kanao's eyes starts to fixate on the two siblings.

"It shouldn't have to be this. Not like this."

She steadily moves her hands to uncover her demon slayer kimono. Behind the cloak we see a small wooden box, fitting in her belt. The belt secured around the fragile box, safeguarding it.

"This medicine is the last of it's kind. The only way to turn you back to normal."

She spent a moment collecting her breath and stopping her trembling breath.

"Senpai. Would the medicine work against Tanjiro?"

A strand of kanao's hair slides off her ears, as a small breeze picked up. It was a small confidential event but more a coherent sign from her loving sensi. Kanao firmly seizes her hand onto the cap and removes it, revealing the needle. Staring back at tanjiro, she began to profusely study tanjiros slightest movements. A subtle heart beat, a shift of bones regenerating itself. The fall back of the tentacles surrounding his back. Pulse, measurements, environment. Her eyes saw all.

"He just turned into a demon so it might not be too late."

After precisely calculating all of tanjiros actions she lets her eyes rest as the time to engage was about to commence. She steadily pushes her legs into stance. She opens her mouth, letting the air around her to circulate within her lungs.  Increasing her breathing until total control was established. The final breath she needed.

"Kanae, kochou- so this is why I still have one more eye left. To use it on a friend is unimaginable but to have a chance to save him. Even with one eye I will deliver this cure to you, Tanjiro Kamado!"