Chapter: 1

(Jungle Juice Chapter: 1-2 and 3)

(THERE WILL BE SELF HARM IN THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS PLEASE LEAD THIS CHAPTER)

— —

Y/n(yourPOV):

It's been over 10 years since I have been here in the nest since I stayed here when I was 11 and I was finally able to go to the college while making friends too who were Huijin Park and Hyeseong Cha and others as well.

"Y/n!"
Huijin calls out as I turn to them.
I had changed into a mature, smart, and young lady.

"Ah, Huijin."

"Did professor tell us to do something again?"
I asked.

"Yeah, He wants us to go out from the nest and ask some other college students like us to go on a survey."
Huijin said as I nodded.

"I guess I'll come."
I said as I followed them while hyeseong just stayed quiet.

— —

We were going to a college place as I saw a couple walking around happily as his girlfriend saw us.
(Or at least I thought it was his girlfriend—)

"Y/n, Why don't you talk?"
"You should socialize once in a while."
Hyeseong said while I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah why don't you also socialize."
I said as I also got some papers from Huijin as I spoke to the prett pink haired girl.

"Hello, We're three normal college students working on a school project, and I was wondering if I could ask you to fill out a short survey for us!"
I said happily as the girl smiled.

"What kind of survey?"
She asked happily.

Huijin then told her what to do happily as I looked at her (not)boyfriend who was sweat-dropping when she was going to us.

"Hmm...he looks so love struck..."
I thought as I looked back at the pink haired girl with a shrug.

— —

It's been over 15 or a few minutes more after that while we were still asking some of other college students to do our survey.

Suddenly, we heard a shatter from above as my eyes widened. The pinked haired girl from earlier was gonna fall to her death as her (not)boyfriend was freaking out.

I then went to the police that immediately came.

"Sir we need to go there and help them!"
I said as police said no.

"No miss, no one can enter. There's an armed man in that building right now..."
He said which got me annoyed as I kept on telling him that we need to go there until Huijin stopped me.

"No Huijin! I saw people trapped inside we have to help!"
I said.

"If you officers won't go inside, then let us go and help—"

"Look up there!"
Somebody interrupted Huijin.

The pink haired girl was still falling until her (not)boyfriend decided to jump and save her.

My eyes widened as he jumped off and catches her with his arms.

"Is he stupid? He will die too if does that—?!"
I thought until dragonfly wings appeared behind his back. It starts fluttering as he flies without a problem, continuing to hold on tight to her.

"Huijin. You saw that too didn't you?"
I mutter as she smiles.

"He pulled out his wings out in the middle of the city...incredible."
Huijin said as the earphones in our ears started speaking.