Over?

3rd POV:

It was the moment that Izuku took all the flames away that the heroes had a chance to approach as well as kill the nomus. Shigaraki as well as the traitors and Kurogiri could be apprehended since there were a lot of heroes inside. No one thought that the one kid who was killing a lot of people and feared by soo many as a monster would actually save them by sacrificing himself.

The moment everyone heard and explotion they looked up to see the whole sky lighten up. 

Hawks: IZUKU! NO!

Dabi: SHIT!

Class 1A was too focus on saving their own asses but the moment they heard the screams coming from the heroes, they looked up as well to see a boy falling down with wings that are black and ashes coming from them. Needless to say that Bakugo as well as Endeavor started to use their quirks to get into the sky to grasp the small green kid.

The only thing was, that his body was cold as ice and his breathing wasn't there anymore. He was already gone. 

Endeavor: No...NO!

With the kid in his arms, Endeavor landed in front of everyone and looked around. The people who got saved thanks to the sacrifice were all there watching what was happening. Everyone was looking at them. Everyone wanted to see the kid wake up but nothing happened.

Bakugo: DAMN DEKU WAKE UP!

Nothing.

Hawks: No... my ... feathers... No... don't do this to me!

Again nothing.

Dabi went over to his father and took the kid from his arms. He was the one who had the most guilty feelings about this. It was him who saw the kid suffer. It was him, who hurt the child to not blow his cover and it was him again who knew about everything since the LOV was rather talkative but he didn't do anything to the point of this kids breakdown.

Dabi: I.. I am so sorry.

Endeavor: It was his choice son.

Dabi: This can't be it! It just can't be!

While Dabi as well as the people knowing this greenette, even if it meant for a bit, started to shed a tear, it was Dabi who lost controll over his quirk or so it seemed. 

Dabi: NO! I refuse to believe this is it.

He used his own flames around him as he wanted to spark the childs quirk again. There was nothing more than wanting to see the child wake up. He felt cold unnaturally cold for someone who just died and was endulged and surrounded by flames. It was just soo weird that the hero believed there was more to this.

Shoto: Touya... it... it's over...

Dabi: I refuse to believe this!

And he was right. As much as he was putting in flames, the kids body heat started sparking up again. It was just for a second but there was a small flame around his wings. No one noticed it at all as they saw Dabi having a mental break down right there. 

Hawks: No... he is right! This isn't over. He needs heat.

Bakugo: HE IS FUCKING DEAD! What do you want to safe?!

Hawks: No, he is not! Didn't you see the flames around his wings?

It was a small hope the hero gave them all. It was the hope of waking their saviour up. 

Everyone knew if this kid didn't sacrifice himself then there wouldn't be a tomorrow and that was clear to everyone. If this kid didn't do what he just did, a lot more people would have died and all the survivors knew that. 

He wasn't evil.

He wasn't a monster.

For them he was a true hero and an angel who came to safe them... or so he looked to them in that moment.

Hawks: Please! Trust me! Don't give up hope now!

Dabi: I won't!

Shoto: Neither will I. Let me help you.

Bakugo: I'll join. He doesn't fucking deserve this.

Endeavor: I agree.

Everyone who had some kind of fire quirk, came up to use it on the kid who they put in the center of the arena. 

Hawks was there praing for his little brother or son to wake up again. He wanted to see the kids smile since he never saw someone smile this geniuently like this kid. It was something about the kid that made him want to protect him from himself and everything else.

Endeavor used his flames on the kid while hoping for the poor greenette to wake up again. He knew that if this kid would die, then his son would suffer more than anything else. His death would stain the consciousness of Dabi and that was no guessing but a fact everyone knew. As a father he didn't wanted this to happen and so he did give his all to put the maximum volume of heat into his flames.

Dabi and Shoto did the same thing and hoped for the small greenette to wake up again. Even Bakugo used his explotion and his gauntlet to release a huge explotion on the kid. They all hoped that Dabi and Hawks were right.

However after minutes of doing this, nothing happened and after 5 more minutes they were all seeing black. There was no hope in doing this at all. The kid didn't wake up and so they stopped one by one.

Hawks: No...

Dabi: ....

Shoto: Brother?

Bakugo: WAKE UP FUCKING NERD!

Endeavor: Touya, it's not your fault.

Dabi: It is... I could have saved him. He didn't had to be labeled as a villain at all. This was all my fault.

It was only now that everyone saw the sky getting darker. The heat and explotion the kid let out in the sky provoked the clouds to start raining and before they knew it, it started pouring down hard on them. 

Everything was over. Still they all were still there looking at the kid and no one dared to say anything at all as thunder could be heard. It was a day they surely won't forget. The day a hero and a saviour came to them. He didn't had to do this and yet this child had the right mind to do what needed to be done to save so many peoples and that was something everyone knew.

Still the loss they suffered was too much and everyone was sad and needed the minute of respect they owed it to Izuku after all...