Sleepover

((Mr. Loverboy - do u guys wanna have a sleepover thebestsinclair - sure what time and what about eveyone else . (everyone said sure and its a time skip to. Everyone was on the coach watching scream max was with lucas Eric was with holly (Erica and holly are friends in this) mike with will robin with fancy Steve with Jonathan ( lucas pov)" Lucas didn't know why he felt a sense of jealousy wave over him when he seen will lay his head under him."hey you good " y-yeah I'm fine. I said as I focused my attention back at the tv .(tw ed) we decided to order pizza before everyone goes to sleep .after we all finished we went back on the coach expect me and will I was focused on the movie until I saw someone getting up it was will.(Wills pov) I got up from the coach and hurried to the bathroom and stuck out two fingers and stared to throw i up the food .(3person pov)luvas got up to use the bathroom only to hear gagging coming from inside of the bathroom."will u okay , yeah I'm fine will said lying right through his teeth" can I come in lucas said yeah just hold on will unlocked the door luvas walked in to see a puffy eyed will and throw in the toilet " hey what happend" I had to throw up will said was their something bad in or... Lucas eyes winded as he realized what "come here he said to the smaller boy as he pulled will into a hug and picked will up as will put his legs around Lucas waist. Lucas carried will back to the living room and lays down on the coach. Lucas will said whispering so he won't wake up the others . Can I do something will said "sur- Lucas said interrupt by a pair of lips smashing into his the kiss was a few minutes until it turned it to a 10 minute make out session will broke the Kiss and layed Down but this time his head was on Lucas lap and they eventually fell asleep(Lucas pov) I woke but I felt someone's head in my lap and I look over to see a  small brow haired boy resting his head on his lap hi slowly gets up and wakes up will .will will I said trying to wake him up .he finally wakes up "will darling I'm going home tell them I'm going okay I say kissing him and going down to his neck leaving love bites all over wills neck . Lucas he said "what ." I said  look he says as he points to his neck " shit sorry I'll make it up I say as I give him on more kiss.