Chapter 5

The announcement of the 3rd prince turned crown prince,spread like a wildfire..Everyone was excited and happy for him to take over as the next emperor the reason simply being him as the emperor's most obvious favorite child..

No one had ever seen the crown prince..even inside the palace he was seen in a face veil..It's said that he is very insecure of his face as, when he was just a child..while left unattended ..he was playing with a burning candle and it burnt half of his face..Luckily enough his vision remained but,he got a scar..ever since then he had pyrophobia..Though with a scar it's rumored that he has a beauty unmatchable ..no man or woman can ever match him..he has got bi-colored hair just a little bit below the shoulders and heterochromatic eyes..adding more to his visuals!!

One week after the announcement ..as planned another meeting took place but,this time it was about possible marriage alliances with other states..As expected the princes and princess were really angry with such a sudden arrangement.."You can't do something like this to him,father!!" Said the oldest prince " Yeah,you can't!!" agreed the second prince "Yes,one day he would have to take over but,isn't it early for him?" joined the princess.. The emperor hung his head low.."Enough is enough !!" entered the empress ..servants following her. "You all are so busy with your families that you don't even know what your father is going through..you don't know the inner conflict he is having with himself ever since the past few weeks..do you??" The empress shouted at her children..she was done with this behavior of her children always blaming their father for everything!! "He isn't just your father but,also the nation 's..he must have definitely given a deep thought on this matter,Touya..Am I right,your majesty?" said Doremi putting a hand on her husband's shoulder with an expectant look towards the emperor.."I agree with the princess..As a royal myself , I know that sometimes we have to take life changing decisions for the sake of our nation.." added the prince of Gaibang calming his wife.."Thank you for understanding ,dear" said the empress.."But-" " Trust your father,Natsuo" the 3rd prince was interrupted by his 1 month pregnant wife Ma Tae.."I know ..what I am doing is wrong but,it's for us..It's for protecting whatever we created here..Though most are bad memories but,we can create good ones too..if I survive long enough..I might have ruined your lives but,it was because I kept my nation first and family second..but,this time it's not just for the nation it's for us too...Please trust me..this will be the last time I will be making a mistake!" The emperor finally spoke inviting a long silence..when suddenly he felt someone hugging him from the back "We're sorry ,father..it was irrational of me to think of you as a selfish man..please forgive me.." said Fuyumi ..Before Enji could say anything ..they were joined with two more people from the front " Forgive us too,father!!" said the princes together.."I-it isn't your fault that you didn't understood my intentions..I have only hurt you before so,it is understandable you will think this way.." the four of them shared a hug when more people joined them "I think it's ok to break the royal protocol once in a while for family" said the empress hugging everyone..and the evening went by laughing..

"So,this is why he took this sudden decision.." said the green haired servant to the crown prince..seeing that the crown prince didn't replied and was instead busy holding a butterfly he asked..

seeing that the crown prince didn't replied and was instead busy holding a butterfly he asked

"So,what are you going to do now?"