1.akaashi Keji

16yr old Y/n's pov(2 years ago) :

"and thats our lecture you may move on with your day" the professor sighed after the long boring lecture we had gone through,i attend karasuno college and major in mechanical engineering ."hey wanna go shopping later" i heard the girls in the hall chat while i walked out of the lecture hall, they were so lucky they had alot of time to hang out,to be honest i didnt have any friends,besides i didnt even like anyone who attend this college

1 message from akaashi

All of them, except him, akaashi keji is different.

Akaashi 11:03am
y/n????? U there
Is class done, let's meet up

I stare at his message smiling then replied

                                                         Me 11:05
                            U sound desperate😭😭😭
Akaashi 11:05
I don't💀💀💀
Let me remind you I have friends
Unlike some people
                                                        Me 11:05
                                                          I do💀
akaashi 11:09
No
                                                            Me 11:09
                               WHY DID U REPLY LATE:(
akaashi 11:10
To busy speaking with
OTHER FRIENDS
Anyways im at *** park
Plzz come🥺🥺🥺
                                                            Me11:20
                                Went to talk to friends im
                               Back🙄ill come in a sec

I speed walked to the place that he said he was at, he was always at the same spot, a park he said that he loved it alot, its his favourite place, he goes there all the time, i dont know what he will do when he leaves for university, we are currently in college, and the park is already far enough but he still goes there.

And there he was, he was playing with a volleyball, throwing it in the air and back to his hands it went, "AKAAAAASHHIIIIIII-SAN"
I screamed, the volleyball fell on his head from the unexpected shout, he stuck his middle finger at me then signalled me to come, i walked up to him "y/n what the hell was that???" he said "by the way i invited bokuto, he said atsumu was ill so he wasn't going to pick him up to take him to his mums house" he added "i dont mind" I said trying to open the juice bottle I had, akaashi snatched it and opened for me, saying he knew I couldn't open it, "where is he?" i asked "he went to go buy sandwich for himself, he will be back in few minutes"

we sat in a comfortable silence for what seemed like 10 minutes until he suddenly spoke "hey y/n?" i looked up at him, he looked off, i just stared at him for a response.

"I know I've never told you this but you've never known how much you mean to me"

There was a silence after what he had said, i just stared at him, as the wind blew his hair and the autumn trees blew and i had a feeling I knew what he had meant when he said those words,but they meant differently to me "what do you mean?" i said in between  a whisper and a normal tone, "i know you think you're just one of my friends but your really not, you're really special to me, your one of my best friends
And I wish you know that I will never leave" he stared at me waiting for an answer, i knew what I was gonna say but I couldn't speak, I kept quite for what was around 30s before replying "I- I know that, who isn't friends with me" I said in sassy way "I'm being serious, Ill always care for you" he said staring at me " he said, i was thinking of what I should reply with until bokuto came and inturpted" oh hey y/n? How's it going???? "he said, he said it like we're very close even though we hardly even speak, that's what I like about him, but I can't sit down casually without thinking about what akaashi had said, do i really mean alot to him, ive always thought that akaashi-San thought of me as basic friend, but it turns out that I'm more.

kept thinking about what he had said for the next few months I had thought of what akaashi-San had said, it made me get flustered pretty easily,it made my stomach turn upside-down and hes had become nicer  even his texts changed, he started complementing me ALOT, i dont know why his basic treatment had changed but I like the way he's changing, it made me feel comfortable, and safe.

6 months later, akaashi keji transferred to a different college and i never saw him again, i slowly stopped talking to him on social media,we changed...alot,and it hurt but I couldn't cry, I hurt so much, I wanted to let it all out, but every time I tried I couldn't, seeing his posts on his story with his new friends, and his new friends, well I mean there was no lie that I changed too, i became really close friends some guys in my class called Tanaka and nishinoya, they're so funny and I love being around them, i always hang out with them even at their volleyball practice, and i like their company, but i can't deny that akaashi's was more to me than that,i know he wont be coming back to me, he doesn't care anymore....he lied, but I will cherish those 8 years we were together for..

A/n:listening to cars outside TvT, it motivates me smmm<3