14

"Hello puppet", the older man with blue eyes mouthed to Nala.

She turned around to see 5 man approaching her.

"You really thought we're gonna let you leave like that? We didn't even served you anything. But I guess I know what's now on the menu, right boys?", the other man let out an evil laugh.

The others smirked, hunger being seen on their faces. A literal hunger.

She just started running when she felt something grabbed her hair and pulled her back.

too late, puppet

They were dragging her back, thirsty for women body, giggling like hyenas, waiting for the meal.

And I swear she would be raped and dead, and God knows what else, if all five men weren't punched to the floor. Just by one.

Kwan looked at his hand being covered by blood. He didn't mind it, but just pulled Nala into a side hug, and took her out of the shit she had just been in.

She was panting and begging for air, she had never been through something like that, nor she had ever seen anyone being through that. It was a shock for sure.

"Kwan I...you..you saved my fucking life. I can't thank you enough", she said in between the breaths.

"It's nothing Nala. Everyone would do the same if they were on my place"

"I'm not so sure. Please let me make it up to you. How about a lunch?", she asked after she calmed a little.

"I would love to, but I'm here with my sister. She's doing shopping right now and I was killing time when I saw you there. Maybe another time?"

"Why don't you invite your sister with us then? Pretty please?"

"Is your boyfriend gonna be okay with it?", he asked a with a small amount of concern in his gaze.

"Kwan?"

"Yes?"

"Are you fucking mentally unstable? You just saved my god damn life and if it wasn't you squeezing those men's heads on the floor, much worse could happen. So stop being childish and tell your sister to join us once she's done with her shopping."

"Okay then, I guess so"

She let a smile be seen on her face. I swear if you compared their relationship from 3 months ago and this now, you'd be like jeeeeez

"I didn't know you have a sister tho.", Nala broke the silence.

"Yup, she's like 3 years older than me. And I usually hate shopping but trust me you cannot say 'no' to her. I think she's even more stubborn than you."

"It's good to be stubborn, don't do us like that", she let a small giggle out, "I can't wait to meet her."

--~°~--

They took their seats in a near by restaurant, waiting for the waiter to take their orders. Why is waiter called 'the waiter' after all, when you're the one waiting for him?

They could've come up with something more creative, like 'the one who's being  waited', or 'they wait for me but I'm a waiter'. Gosh people need to expand their imagination.

They took their orders, now waiting for his sister to come. Jeez today is full of waiting.

"You sure Taehyung won't make problems?"

"I don't get it. Why would he?"

"I mean the last time-", he stopped when he realized what he was talking about.