Believe Me....

*WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT*(:<3

                        Long; far ago, there was a thing called "actual love". Now? There's Twilight and unicorns. Well, let me tell you something...Vampires and werewolves ((immortality period)) do NOT exist. . And unicorns on the other hand sadly, ((yes it would be amazing)) do NOT exist either. But shh, Don't tell your children under any circumstances, you will break their heart into a million pieces and you will have to hear them cry all day.

 **Madalyn Jadee Marie Skies, or just Bee is a teenage girl ((woman)), 17 to be exact. Hard years. Being a Junior in high school, prom, boys, friends, and what shirt and pair of jeans will go with those shoes? She never ever thought she would come to the screeching Holt of wondering if she is attracted to women. There is a new girl at school who she cant stop wondering about. What is happening?**

                                                                                  &&

**Zeta Kay Rathbone is not just a normal teenage girl. She has been through hell the past couple years. As a child she was sexually molested by her family, 4 years ago she had a boyfriend who beat and rapped her and put her in the hospital ((ICU)) for 6 months, while she was there she realized she was with child.  and her grandma, Jane, just dies of breast cancer. so she has to take care of some of her cousins and a child she didn't expect to ever have. She also has realized she is a lesbian and she is in love with a girl at school who doesn't even know she exists in her precious world.-**

               Enter the life of heart break and passion with these two young lovely ladies.

**************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 1:

    MADALYN'S POV:

One more year. I think to myself.

"Hey, Maddie!" My best friend, Jacqueline screams down the hallway. I swear, this girl acts like she has not seen me in years, when she was at my house watching the movie Ted last night. But i must say, i love the crazy lady!I must admit, i have always been jealous of her. She has the looks and the body of a Victoria's Secret model. Minus the medium boobs. You look at hers, then you look at mine and you think,

What the hell happened to her? When i was in elementary I used to stuff my bra, just to get the guys to think i was already turning into a teen, when i was only 11. I did it until i was in the 5th grade. I stopped because I was at a dance with one of the cutiest guys in school, and the tissue fell out of my sports bra. Don't get me wrong, i wear cupped ones now. i were a C, almost a D. But, Jackie has like, DD's. Jealousy?

I snap out of it and realize that she is giving me a half hug. I wrap my arm around her waist and hug her back.

"Hey Jackie! You look gorgeous today!" I tell her. She really does look beautiful. With her long hair--blonde on top and black on bottom. She is wearing a white blouse with a black vest over it and a pair of cute cut off shorts ((thanks to Clotheing Accesories Class last year)) nice hoop earings that say Love in the middle of them in beautiful cursive.