Chaos Theory

Venus, Earth, Moon

The sound of beeping filled the silence in a dark room, a crack in a closed curtain gave a nice silhouette for the two guys who where rolling a joint. A cloud of smoke hovers around the light of a projector, projecting nothing other than an 80's pixel art themed happy birthday card on the wall. A blue bulb and a red one next to it gave a nice accent to the crowd patiently waiting for the electricity to come back on, while the beeps of the small UPS lighting the two colored bulbs, the projector, and wifi continue. A group of people take this chance to start lighting candles on a birthday cake, you can hear them snickering about in the other room. Though somehow peaceful being whined off by the beeping UPS Karim could not stop thinking about chaos. You see when chaos reaps into our lives its exponential. It multiplies and grows until your whole life is dark and out of balance, we know everything around us has the potential of blowing up in our faces, morphing into this orb of negative energy moving through space but backwards in time reliving all of the miseries of our past again and again until we decide to stop it. Karim blew the candles and the electricity comes back on, as if the universe timed it. As people congratulated Karim and told him happy birthday he retreated to the lonely chair set by the wall, sitting with half his face covered by the 80's themed projection his only thought was "how did he get in" he looked towards the crowded room and suddenly the people disappeared, the room has emptied itself for his memories. The curtains are now wide open the sound of dogs barking outside, we hear footsteps approaching and murmurs of a conversation.

Karim "would you rather be buried or get cremated?" A young lady wearing a "Tool" band I-shirt and a coat holding a plastic bag with coffee in it replies " cremated as in burned?" She goes to the library and proceeds to sit on it placing the bag next to her while Karim goes to his desk and sits on his desk chair holding his phone. Karim answers "yea burned to ashes" Anna replies : " you pay your dues to earth, you fed off it for all these years, and when you die it feeds off you" Karim replies:" We just dont have spaces anymore" Anna without hesitation replies" Earth is bigger than you think" Karim seeing that Anna picked her phone up starts talking "You saw the stuff I sent on the group its really interesting, the virus mimicry with there structures and geometry... well a virus could act like something from your own body and make the body activate its immune system That eventually stresses it. Or it could evolve to mimic our cells so that it could hide in plain site without our bodies detecting it. Now structures that's  whole other story"

While karim rambles on virus structures, Anna opens a conversation of the group with youtube links to what karim is talking about. She gets a text privately from Doreya their friend "you're really going to do this?"

we see the past phone conversation with Doreya:

Anna writing "Ive already crushed the pills"

Anna types "he is been obsessing over something he calls it the game he needs to take them its been too long." After Karim stopped talking about viruses Anna in a haze asks:"What were we talking about?" "Death and then viruses" Karim answers "sweet" she replies. Karim continues to say "If we die lets give our bodies to science"

"Hasn't science fucked with the living enough" Anna replies. Karim says : "Your gonna regret saying that when science is our only hope for a cure" Anna replies:"well sometimes it is the problem"

Anna gets a text from Doreya again "I dont think you should do it, he seemed fine at the dinner" Anna replies to Karim while reading the text "I already do, just let the dead die in peace" she comes off the library and starts the boiler to make coffee.

Karim was on his phone this whole time and apparently he was on twitter "You know when twitter does its thing and bunch similar tweets together?" We see Anna reaching for two cups but only gets one. She replies "yea kinda "Two tweets right on top of each other I could just die looking at this puppy, im in work kill me now. Really Everything is about death today" Karim gets up from the chair by the desk and walks towards his rug. Anna replies "its funny what boredom makes us say" Karim glares at his rug while Anna was re-occupied with the phone. Karim says "maybe we all died one day and we just dont know it..." Anna looks up from her phone and pays attention to what he is saying.He continues "living consecutive lives forgetting the one that came before, I think death is a place where you finally feel in tune with the world, Complete. You see the hidden identity of things as if the world started sharing its secrets with you. Most of the time you are blocked you can't see it but when you die you see beyond it. You see the worlds overlapping. Everything appears in place the place its supposed to be." Anna asks him "you think just before we die we finally understand it all? The meaning of life." He thinks for a bit and then replies "we already know what we need to know we just have to repeatedly discover it again and again. Thats probably what people mean when they say they want to die they just want to discover the world with new eyes."