18: a sincere apology.♡

Today was the last day of your training camp, you packed your bags and the gift that Kanoka bought you.

you ran up to Kanoka to thank her for everything and gave her a big hug.

You walked back to your room to finish packing the rest of your bags.
You looked over to grab your phone only to see a small folded note.

You unfolded the note and read it, "meet me at the gym please it's important." At the bottom of the not there was a small signature that read O.T.

'Could it be? It can't be... He came all the way here by himself?..'

You pondered your choices, you had a bit of half of an hour left before everyone had to leave. Should you stay or should you go?

After a bit of procrastinating you decide to go and see this mystery person.

You walked towards the gym and readied yourself.

Meanwhile

"Kanoka I really hope she likes it. I just want her to know that I'm sorry and that I love her."

"I'm sure she will understand oikawa-san, good luck!"

Flashback

Oikawa's pov

I walked inside of the place where y/n's training camp was held. I tried to sneak around but was caught by a girl who supposedly was invited to this camp.

"Umm are you supposed to be here?" The girl questioned

"O-oh uhhh do you know a girl names ushijima y/n?"

"Yea she's one of my closest friends! Are you a friend of hers too?" She asked.

"Uh well sort of..." I mumbled.

"You see the things is... I kind of messed up things with her and I really like- no love her and I want her to give me chance" I confessed

"Ohhh! You must be that boy she told me about! Yea you kinda messed up pretty bad.. but she still wants to see you pull through. She wants you to prove to her that you mean her well."

"Really?..." I asked..

"Well yea! I can tell she really likes you! Tell you what, I'll help you with your apology and confession as long as you are honest and sincere with your words."

"Thank you...-"

"Kanoka. Kanoka Amanai"

"Thank you!..Amanai!"

The present

You knocked on the gyms door before walking in and when you went in you saw Oikawa standing there, alone.

"Uhhh hi?" He mumbled from nervousness.

'oh my god I can't do this.' he thought to himself

"Hello." You said keeping it short and sweet.

Oikawa cleared his throat, choosing his words wisely before speaking.

"Y/n I know you don't want to hear from me but please... Will you let me explain? I really don't want to lose you.."

"You have 5 minutes tooru." You didn't know why you gave him a time limit. You just couldn't look him in the face... Yet you still had hope. Even after all the emotional damage from the past. You still had hope for this one.

Because you love him.

"Y/n I'm sorry about the video... That was my feelings towards you in the beginning... But things change....right? I've realized that it was wrong of me to even say those things."

He thought back to teaching you how to improve your serves. He might've not shown it but he loved spending time with you.

"You see the thing is.. I love you y/n.. I have this entire time. I'm not joking, I genuinely care for you."

A tear strolled down his face.

You were taken aback at this sudden action.

"Tooru... I love you too. But I don't think that I'm ready to trust you all over again... I am however.... willing to give you a chance though."

A small smiled appeared on your face. You walked a bit closer to Oikawa and gave him a hug. That hug felt like it lasted for eternity. Neither of you were complaining though.

"I love you. Tooru Oikawa. You and your weird alien fetish."

"I do NOT have a alien fetish... I JUST THINK THEY ARE COOL" he defended

"whatever you say pretty boy" you laughed

________________________

@sunshine.com_: yall look at what @y/n.alt made at my house😍

________________________

@y/n.alt: y'all outfits ate and I take full responsibility for making y'all look so gorgeous 😋🙏

@ihitoikawaforfun: LMAOOOO

@oikawathegreatest: I personally would like to say that my bae y/n absolutely slayed her styling I look so good😩
|
@y/n.alt: Bro u fruity? LMAOO

@setterpositionsolos:
HAHA HINATA YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A DUMBASS THAN YOU ALREADY ARE💀💀💀
|
@sunshine.com: shutcho goofy ass tf up you blueberry looking ass bitch.
|

@iliketogossip: nahh I wouldn't show my face in public after that one💀
|
@yamigoops: 💀💀 nice one tsuki
|
@setterpositionsolos: yamaguchi stfu you always on tsukishima crooked ass dick.
|
@yamigoops: yep bouncing and slobbering all over it bitch🤸

__________________________

Y'all we are nearing the end of this book🙁💔 I have always had fun writing this book even though uploading chapters wasn't constant I LOVE Y'ALL 🌹🌹🌹