Os

3 years later....

Lots of things changed in these 3 years. 

Bhabani was so ashemed of her decisions that she left the post of Mukhiya to Ashwini. 

Mohit and Karishma became parents of a baby girl named Mira. 

Virat became so workaholic that he got one after one promotion and is now in high post of special crime brach. He used all his connection and power to search Sai but all in vain. 

Virat was busy with calls and when he finished the call he saw few curious eyes with lots of questions in them who were eager to know the results of his phone call with hope. This is not new whenever he got a call from his detective friend from nearly two and a half years ago to search Sai it happens.

He many times got her news being some places but when he reached there she has been gone.

 Suddenly the doorbell rang and Aswini went to open the door. He heard his mother's grasp in surprise and came to see the matter. There he saw the woman he loves stood in his doorway. 

His whole world stopped time froze when he saw his Sai standing at his doorstep. Virat couldn't look anywhere else but his love. She is looking beautiful but there was stress and tension written everywhere on her face. She also lost some weight. He was thanking Bappa for finally bringing his love to him.

 But suddenly his trance broke when he heard a soft voice calling her "Aai" Sai looked down. Virat's eyes also traveled the same direction and he saw an adorable cute baby girl hugging Sai's knee. He was shocked to see the baby calling his Sai as Aai. He was so shocked but before he thought anything he got another shock when the baby's eyes laid on him. She gave him a dazzling smile happily said "Baba. My Baba. Not in photo only."

 Then she ran towards him and hugged his leg. Virat couldn't help but picked the girl in his arm. He could see the girl's resemblance with him and Sai. She has the same eyes, facial features as him. Infect she looks like him with Sai's nature.

 Virat looked towards Sai questioningly and could read guilt in her eyes when she nodded and hung her face. The baby in Virat's arm was getting impatient and tried to get her father's attention.

 She pulled his chin and called "Baba you angry with Vini?" Virat hugged her in his chest dropped a kiss on her head and said "no baby. I can never be." She asked "you and Aai both were busy Vini missed you. You never came to meet me. I hug your photo and sleep."

 Virat's heart pained hearing his baby girl. He shoots an angry glare at Sai and said: "I want a good explanation Mrs. Chavan." With this one sentence, he made her realize that he was angry with her for hiding about Vini, he wants a proper explanation later he will not take any nonsense and also said he loves her till now and they were never divorced.

Virat took his daughter with him while Ashwini and Bhabani came to Sai "why Sai why you kept running all these years and why you kept us away from her? You shouldn't have done that. Do you know how Virat searched you like mad?"

 she hung her head as she felt guilty. Ninad, Mohit, Karishma all were also looking at her with accusing eyes. She slowly took her steps towards her old room where her husband took their daughter. 

When she entered she saw Virat and Vini engrossed in a conversation. Vini was surprised to see the walls of the whole room covered with Sai's pictures and Sai and Virat's pictures. She was first happy seeing her Baba and Aai together but soon when she doesn't find any pictures of her she became sad and in a sad tone said "Baba loves Aai only not Vini." 

Virat felt a stab in his heart and pulled her in his chest and said "no baby Baba loves you a lot." She then pouted like her mother and said "then why no pics of me here?"