Chapter Five

Vanessa's point of view

"No," Bella said, "she's not doing that spell. I won't let her she's killing herself for me and killing her baby," Bella said Jacob looked at me. "Your pregnant too," Jacob said, "yeah it's human you got a problem with humans now," I said lying. "So you're dating nobody in this house," Jake said, "he's right next to you dude," I said.

"Carlisle," Jake said and I and Carlisle nodded. "How is it human and how do you look healthy but Bella doesn't?" Jake said, "the witches said that a full human can't hold it but a hybrid. Vampire/human-witch," I said, "so only a witch vampire can hold a baby you guys need to take it out like now," Jacob said, "no it's my choice," Bella said yelling. Everyone went silent, "it's not a good choice," Jacob said,  "Her body her choice dude rather let her keep her choice," I said.

Jacob shook his head and walked away madly. I nodded "bad temper man," I said mumbling. A bone cracked once all of them left. I looked at Bella and she said ow.

"Let me see your hand," I said, everyone looked at me. "Asia mulaf hinto, Asinta mulaf hinto," I said and Bella looked at me weirdly, "Brackium emendo, Brackium mendo," I said, and heard her bones snap back together. She sat up straight. "I didn't even feel that," Bella said I smiled, "thanks," Bella said, "that's spooky," Emmet said. "Very," I said in a whisper.

"I'm sorry I told Jake you probably didn't want him to know," Bella said, "it's fine it's just I wasn't going to tell him yet because of rage like that," I said. "Is that why you said it was human," Bella said chuckling, "yeah," I said Rose shook her head and chuckled.

"You aren't tired from all that magic," Bella said I shrugged and Bella chuckled and shook her head. I was tired but like I can't sleep if Bella is in pain I mean I'm the reason her bones aren't hurting her so badly.

Time skips:

Jacob was over again and he started cuddling Bella to make her warm because she was freezing Edward asked if I can make her warm than Jacob doing it and I shook my head. Esme made something for Bella but came back with giving something for me to eat. I and Bella said thanks and ate.

Anyways everyone decided to go do their own thing since Bella seems okay I laid down and I saw Bella and Jake fall asleep. Edward didn't move from the window he only moved once and that was earlier today. I ended up falling asleep my magic just makes me fall asleep when I use too much and I used more than I normally do.

Carlisle's point of view.

I was in my office trying to figure out about Bella and this baby or fetus inside of her that's breaking her bones. I didn't find anything and I'm going to take X-rays tomorrow. I anyways decided to go check and I went to the living room. Jake and Bella were sleeping I saw Vanessa was asleep. "You should make her comfortable. she looked really tired," Edward said in a whisper. I nodded and picked up Vanessa and went to my room letting her lay on the bed I never use.

I covered her and made her comfortable. I moved her hair strings behind her ear she looks beautiful sleeping. I admired her face and saw how beautiful my mate is and it makes me smile. I had to do something so I left closing the door behind me and going back to the living room.

Time skips:
Vanessa's point of view.

I woke up from kicking and I sat up. I looked up and saw a room, how- I anyways touched my stomach and rubbed it he or she stopped kicking and the door opened and I saw Carlisle come in. "I moved you from the couch so you were comfortable," Carlisle said I nodded, "thanks," I said and smiled. He got a water bottle and it was animal blood, "you need your strength on your vampire side," Carlisle said I drank it.

"Thanks again," I said chuckling, and Carlisle chuckled. He set the water bottle on the nightstand. "Scoot over," Carlisle said and I made space for him. Once he got on the bed he opened his arms and I hugged him by his waist. I felt him rubbing my back I felt like going back to sleep again. "You're amazing," I said mumbling. "I know, thank you," Carlisle said.

"Don't make me change my mind," I said and Carlisle chuckled, "I'm sorry I just meant thank you," Carlisle said having a big smile on his face. I looked up and smiled, Carlisle smiled back and kissed me I kissed back.

He deepened the kiss and I moved my arm, my hand was on his shoulder pushing me up a little bit.

The birth of Renesmee

Bella was on the table thing and screaming. They put medicine into her leg. "We have to wait until it spreads," Edward said yelling at Rose. "We can't it's killing him," Rose said, "Just get him out," Bella yelled, Rose grabbed the scalpel and sliced Bella's bruised stomach. There was blood Rose looked her the blood. "Rose no," Edward and Jake said, "get Rose out of here," Edward said, Jake tackled Rose and Alice helped Jake get Rose out.

Edward ate Bella's stomach taking out the baby. "Renesmee," Edward said, "beautiful," Bella whispered, "she is," I said smiling. Edward handed Renesmee after handing her to Bella and Bella stopped breathing. Edward gave me Renesmee. He took his venom out and I walked to the door. Rose came up to me "I'm better now can I see her," Rose said I smiled and handed Renesmee to her. I walked back inside where Bella was. "You did this you live with this I'm not going to make it easy for you and kill you," Jacob said walking away.

Edward looked at me. I shrugged looking at his black eyes. I heard growling in the front of the house and Edward and Jasper exited and Alice behind. We all looked at a whole bunch of werewolves came. "We're outnumbered," Edward said, "by a lot," Jasper said. By the way, Carlisle, Esme, and Emmet are out hunting for the birth of Renesmee but they are not here yet. 

To be continued