♡︎ 𝐂2 | 𝐴𝑟𝑡 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 ♡︎

once again i woke up by my annoying alarm. i slam my hand on it to stop it from ticking. i stretched out and got up and did all the stuff that i do. when i went downstairs to get breakfast I've seen that felix isn't here.

"nah, this dude left without me. what a bummer."

i continued with eating my pancakes that felix made me along with orange juice. after that i put everything aside, take my backpack and leave the house locking door behind me. while walking to school i put my earpods in and put some chill music. after 25 minutes i arrive. i took my schedule and saw that my first class is art class.

"ooo, cool." i said excided and start heading to the class. when i went inside, i saw that the teacher is already there.

"ah, miss ivy, glad that you joined us."
mister choi said to me, and i could see those cold eyes looking at me.

"um, im sorry sir, it won't happen again."

he just nodded and told me to take my seat. and i did what he told me to. i sit all the way back, since i was kinda quite and didn't like so much people. few minutes into the lecture, we heard a knock.

"come in." mr choi said and to my surprise, hyunjin came in.

"i apologize mr choi but i needed to go to the doctor."

"that's alright, mr hwang. you can go and take a seat next to the new student ivy."

oh my gosh. of all the other students in here, why on the earth me!?

"miss ivy.!"

"h-huh? oh, im sorry, can you repeat what did you said?.." oh boy, im screwed now.

"gladly. can mr hwang sit next to you?"

"uh, yeah, sure.."

hyunjin smirked and sat next to me.

"nice of you that you let your enemy to sit next to you, isn't it ivy?"

i tried to ignore him, but boy. this dude wouldn't stop talking.

"listen, i don't want to talk to you. i don't like you so please, can you shut your fucking mouth now?" i was annoyed and the teacher heard me.

"miss ivy! detention right now!" the profesor yelled at me and i juts got up and left. the next thing i knew is that i was stuck at the detention all because of hyunjin hwang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello loves! sorry that this chapter is so short. but next chapter will be longer, i promise! i still hope you enjoyed this! <3