Alina Barton

It was currently spring break at the Barton house. Alina had been adopted by Clint and Laura, she fit right in, they treated her like she was their own. The all loved her so much. Clint was training alina  during summers and Alina went to live in the tower for the school time. 

Her and Pietro were inseparable and although they weren't dating they acted like they were. Pietro was the one person who she thinks that if she lost him she wouldn't be able to coup with the pain and sadness. 

It didn't matter how much Alina loved Pietro because he already had a girlfriend and was too blind to see how much Alina loved him and hated his girlfriend, even Wanda had talked to him but he wouldn't change his mind. Every one of the avengers saw how much Alina loved him, it was Pietro who didn't see it and his girlfriend was only dating him because he was an avenger otherwise she didn't care about him.

She was currently staring at her ceiling, using her powers to look at her memories. Most of them were of her and the twins fooling around or her, Natasha and Clint. Clint had 'retired' from the avengers after Laura had given birth but would be there if they desperately needed him. 

All of Alina's stuff she needed to bring to the tower was packed because it was the last week of spring break so she was going to spend it at the tower, hopefully she gets to spend some time with Pietro. 

Alina had an hour until she left and Lila was not happy that she was leaving again. 

"Lila I have to go. I'll be back in 2 weeks." Alina said as she dragged Lila to her room , "NO, don't leave!" Alina hated seeing her act like this. That second Lila dropped to the floor looking at her with puppy dog eyes.

"C'mon Lila you can call me everyday," Alina said with a sigh as she sat next to her on the floor. "Do you still have my necklace?"

Lila gently grabbed the necklace around her neck showing it to her, nodding her head. "Good because anytime you miss me you go in my room or touch the necklace." Alina told her kissing Lila's head. She stood up extending her hand for her. "Help me bring my stuff to the door then I'll read to you." Lila immediately stood up grabbing Alina's book bag  and her favorite book.

Alina and Lila headed outside to the tree in the middle of the yard and they both sat down, Lila resting her head in Alina's lap listening to her read. Some time later Clint called for them saying that Alina  had to leave. 

Lila sat up from her position, half asleep. Alina put a bookmark where she was reading and handed the book to Lila standing up. The girls walked back to the house seeing Clint with Alina's stuff.

Lila, copper and Alina shared a hug before they let her go, she then hugged Laura and the baby. They all waved as her and Clint drove off.

It starts to get more interesting in the next few chapters but this is the start of civil war. Remember to vote and comment.