~•𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓮 {1}•~

~•~•~

93 AC

A twelve named day girl was sparring with her father in the middle of the courtyard as they were invited to the twelve named day of Prince Daemon and hers. She heard applauses from the balcony that overlooks the yard, the duo look at the prince that look proud of how his friend is doing with the sword.

The father-daughter duo bow for curtsy as the prince run down the stairs to greet his friend, he hug her and twirl her around, he nodded at her father.

"Daddy can Daemon and me spare before the festivity starts, please." Nymeria pleaded her father with her famous face, has pouting lips and enlarge her eyes, that had it for the Lord,as she was holding onto his leg, he nodded and turn to the Prince.

"Your highness, I'm giving my entire life to you, can you protect her for now as I seem to be needed."

"Yes Lord Stark, I will protect her with my life for now and so on." Daemon said to her father.

Then the Lord, leaving the friends to started to talk as Nymeria twirl her wood sword as she knew that any second Daemon will charge at her. Their swords clash as both took a hit at each other and it keep on.

Until Nymeria flipped Daemon to his back as she put her sword to his neck, they look at each other with a proud face; she helped him got up as they clean themselves for the occasion, they were matching, as it was for their special day.

He had a necklace made of Valyrian steel, that he plan to gift her.
And she had the same necklace for him and two unnoticed knifes that he can use in the future.

They were summon to the dining table,

"I present to you our prince, Daemon Targaryen, and your lady Nymeria Stark from Winterfell."

As Daemon hold her hand to walk to their respective seats, well they were seated next to each other, their parents know that these two were inseparable if one wasn't near from each other, there will be mayhem, so they always seating next each other in the table.

They bow to King Jaehaenys and took their seat and proceed to eat and Nymeria discreetly took some of her peas and put them in her spoon, and she pull back her spoon, letting it go making the peas land on Viserys's cheek; she only laugh when he make a face as Daemon join her as he saw what happen, he grabs her hand and gave it a squeeze to tell her that he was proud of her.

Everybody laugh, Baleon look at the duo remembering that how they act the same way his wife and him sixteen years ago, he miss her so much, but he knows that these two will end up together in the future; he is happy for that.

Jaehaenys stood up and announced that it was time for them to received their gifts, one by one of the invited place them infront of the little dragon and wolf, they nodded a thanks for the items. Medusa, the duo's friend and confident, started to move their gifts to Daemon's chamber so they see them later.