7. The gays of love

Devils pov:

I woke up like any other day but it wasn't that normal, something was different.
I remembered Dice kissed me last night, my manager of my casino!
I felt pretty warm when I was thinking about him.
Also him calling me cutie.
I never since NEVER!
I got up and got ready to deal with the casinos problems and everything.
And since I didn't have to get dressed I was okay.
I heard a knock and quickly knew it was dice.
As soon as he knocked, I opened the door quickly.
"Your in a hurry today."
"What do you need."
I knew he was used to me saying shit like this but I was in a grumpy, sleepy mood.
"Can't I visit my boss?~ Anyways, I do have some contracts for you today. I also was thinking we could watch the sunset Later if you'd want to Or we could get some ice cream!"
My mouth dropped to the floor because he was SO confident. I know he always is but that confident to say That!
But I didn't want to decline because of what happened last night so I nodded.
I took the contracts and sat them on my desk.
"Which one do you want to do? I don't want to pick something you dont want to do, Unless you dont want to go out Thats fin-"
"Calm down dice, maybe we can do both ya know? Like get ice cream then go watch sunset alright?"
He smiled and nodded and walked away.
I blushed at the thought.
But before he walked out I got curious so I asked him.
"Ya know since we're dating, can ya tell me whatcha dream and dare was? Talk unless you dont want to answer."

Cliffhanger again-