~Caring and Sweet~

Once everyone had found everything they needed to, it was already starting to get late.

SEVEN POV

Everyone was huddled in a clump near the Teacher while she explained some rules of needing to be asleep at certain times and when to wake and stuff. I looked around and noticed I couldn't see Mono near me. After looking around a little more, I saw him talking to Cindy.
She better not be saying anything bad to him, cause I swear if she does...
I saw Mono nod, but he looked like he was about to cry (ik he's wearing his bag but since Seven knows him so well, he can tell from his body language). Then he turned away from her and ran past me to our cabin.
"Hey Sev-" I felt a finger on my back.
"What did you say to him?" I turned to her angrily.
"Oh what do you mean?" She said with an evil smirk on her face. I snarled at her then walked away to mine and Mono's cabin. I really hoped he was okay.

"Mono!" I called out, with no response. "Mono where are you!" Then I heard faint crying coming from the bathroom. I walked over and slowly opened the door. What I saw behind it... shocked me...

Mono was sat on the floor with his bag off crying... with a blade in his hand and blood dripping down his arm from fresh cuts. The second he saw me he started to panic. His breathing sped up and he started shaking his head and looking at the floor.
"Hey... Mono, it's okay. Calm down... it's okay." Mono looked into my eyes. All I saw from him was pain...
What did she say to him to... make him do this..?
"I-I'm sorry..."
"No no hey it's okay, please just... put the blade down." I started to gently inch closer to him. "Come on Mono, please put it down." He stared at the blade while fresh tears continued to fall down his cheeks. "Come on it's okay... I promise. Please put the blade down." Mono shakily placed the blade on the floor and brought his legs to his chest while wrapping his arms around them. "That's good, Mono." I took the blade in my hand and threw it across the floor away from him. "Am I... allowed to hug you..?" I held my arms out for a hug. I saw more tears welling in his eyes before he lept into my arms and cried into my shoulder. I rubbed his back and let him calm down.
"I-I'm so sorry..." Mono sputtered through crying.
"Hey, that's alright." I looked at his arm and noticed the new cuts he'd caused himself. "Okay, wait here for a sec, I'm gonna go get some bandages to wrap up your arms, okay?" Mono nodded and pulled away from my arms. While leaving, I picked up the bloody blade and took it with me.

MONO POV

I watched Seven leave to go get some bandages for my arms.
I can't believe he saw me!
You're an idiot for doing that
What..? But... you told me to...
Did I? Or did you convince yourself you should?
...did I?
That girl was right, Seven will never like you, you're far too fat and ugly
I haven't eaten in a while though...
Still not good enough

A couple minutes later, Seven came back with some bandages in his hand. He knelt down next to me.
"Give me your arm." He said. I held my arm out to him and let him wrap it up. "Mono... your arm... it's really thin. I'm seriously worried about you..." Seven looked at me. I swear I could see a tear falling down his cheek.
"I'm fine."
"Can you... please eat a little more though? It's unhealthy for you to skip so many meals."
He's just saying that, you know he doesn't mean it
Even you can see how fat you are
He continued to wrap up my arms in silence. "There."

3RD PERSON POV

Seven went to sit next to Mono and wrapped his arm around Mono's waist.
"How are you feeling now Mono?"
"Fine..." Seven noticed he still seemed sad. Then he got an idea.
"Hey Mono..." He started to smirk. Mono turned to look at him. Then he pounced on top of Mono and started tickling him. Mono tried to hold back his laughter but he couldn't. He let out the cutest laugh Seven had ever heard.
"S-stop!" He managed to push out through his laughter.
"No way!"
"A-alri-ight th-then." Mono managed to turn on top of Seven and started tickling him. After a while of this continuing, the boys were lying on the floor next to each other almost out of breath from laughter.
"Your laugh is adorable, Mono." Seven turned to face him.
"Yours is way cuter."
"No way! You're the cutest person I've ever met."
"Noooooo." Mono chuckled as he turned over the same way Seven did.
At this point, they were both facing each other.
"...you're so beautiful." Seven smiled at him. Mono silently stared at him. They both sat up, continuing to stare at each other. Then Mono moved his face to Seven's and...

...kissed him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
OMG DRAMA 💅✨
Also, I realise they have kissed each other before but
1. When Mono kissed Seven on the forehead he was asleep
2. When Seven kissed Mono, Mono was a little dazed from just having a nightmare
And this is a proper kiss
Very very VERY excited to continue writing more of this story!
Sooooo cyyaaaaa <3