Of The

(There are zombies everywhere! ­­­­­) = Authors notes or sound imitation like a "Sigh or Laugh"

Chapter 2

Cortana: Do we really need all of these?

Shirou: (awkward laugh) I may have severally underestimated my abilities a bit.

Shirou replies awkwardly as he looks at the once abandoned warehouse now stacked full of supplies, equipment, clothes, and weapons; stacked neatly in groups and high to the roof inside of the two-story tall building.

Shirou(thinking): Maybe sending over 2000 disguised/invisible clones to steal one of every item from stores all across the U S of A, inside large storage scrolls was a bit much? Well, at least there are enough things to make copies of said things. But it still does not excuse some of the clones who decided to screw around on the job.

*Flash Back No Jutsu 5 days ago*

Day 1: Shirou is currently sitting at a table inside a penthouse suite of a 5-star hotel whilst enjoying a lobster dinner. After successfully robbing over 1000 ATMs of various companies, whilst covering his tracks with the help of Cortana, he was able to take 1000 US dollars from many of the ATMs and a few hundred dollars from others, leaving him with roughly over 785,000 dollars in cash to play with. Afterward, he proceeded to stay in a fancy hotel after bribing the front desk lady and the manager, whilst using a bit of Genjutsu through Koto Amatsukami, to further convince the manager to allow him to stay in the penthouse suite for a duration of a week, he was so happy that his experiment worked, that he decided to immediately order room service to celebrate his success. This all happened in a span of 1 day.

Shirou: it's a bit too fancy from what I'm familiar with, (gulp) but I could get used to this.

Cortana: Can't believe we were able to do all of that in one day, you were hauling ass all across the state, just, to locate and take money from all of the ATMs you could find. Well, it did help that some places had multiple ATMs, but still.

Shirou: Well, I would not be able to do it if you had not helped me locate places with lots of human activity, like multinational convenient stores, shopping malls, banks, theme parks, resorts, large hotels, and casinos. Basically, places where it is likely to find an ATM either inside or nearby those locations using the map system of my HUD.

Cortana: True

Shirou: Alright now for more experiments.

Cortana: And what experiment could that be?

Shirou: To see what limitations of my new powers are of course. If I am unable to properly control my powers, then what's the point of having them? Besides I still need to train with them to familiarize myself with them.

Day 2: The next day after breakfast, Shirou then proceeds to perform some of the nondestructive techniques in the arsenal of skills he has acquired from his wishes. He was happy to know that he is able to perform Ninjutsu, some Funijutsu, and Tracing without difficulty, but it will take some time to get used to using them in a high-stress environment, like performing hand seals and the process needed to Trace. So he decided to cheat a little a summoned around 20 shadow clones to help with his training. He did have some difficulty adjusting to a vision of multiple angles of the room at first then promptly turned off his Rinnesharingan, then proceeded to continue training.

After a bit of observing he figured out that the clones are unable to access any of his other powers besides using chakra-based ones, which also means he has to only train his Fate series skills himself. Well, he can certainly adjust to the circumstances provided to him, but this also means that he would have to divide his work, which is not much of a problem with clones. With that thought in mind, the next morning he created 20 clones and have them search for an abandoned warehouse or building, basically anywhere there is a lot of space where he can store things, and also be used as a base of operations.