It was another morning, but this time you felt more- safe?
It was most likely your boyfriend- EX-boyfriend is gone.
You and Rektway had been texting a lot, and you got a lot better at bedwars, WAY BETTER.
He basically gave so many wins, you felt like the best player ever. (Even though you didn't do to much.)

And you didn't feel unsafe anymore! So that's a bonus.
You went to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal, you and Rektway discussed about meeting up but either of you have time, Rektway is always recording videos and you... well, you don't have a job. However, you did have an interview! It was at PetCo™. You liked animals, so why not give it a try?

You put on nice clothing, not too casual or show off-ey, just something you'd wear to whenever.
You had to walk there because your Ex technically owned the car so you couldn't keep it. But you were just fine with that. You didn't want a car with cursed memories inside it.

It was a short walk too, PetCo was only ten minutes away. You can walk.
You texted rektway while walking, which wasn't smart for but you were really bored!

Suddenly when texting him, you bumped into a wall!

You realized you were at the store and said your goodbyes to Rektway.

You walked inside and were a bit confused on where to go, so you asked another employee,
"Um, I'm here to work- work here."
"Oh yeah, you got the job. We are in desperate need of help so no interview's needed."

You nodded, although it was weird.

"So.. do I get like a schedule..?"

"Um, if I were to guess, your working everyday, six to eleven p.m."

"Oh, ok, thanks."

You left right after due to how awkward that conversation was, you texted Rektway and he was happy to know that you have a job now!

He asked if you wanted to meet up to celebrate and you asked where.

Words: 342

_Sleepy_Boi
Constantlym1ne
2022