11.

3:34 am

Hot mf
Hey sweetheart
Sweetheart liked

Sweetheart
PAPICHULOO😍😍
3:35 am

Sweetheart
Your almost the first one
to text me this late at night
3:35 am

Sweetheart
So I have no one to talk
to about fish :(((
3:35 am

Hot mf
Well we can talk
about fish if you want
3:36 am

Sweetheart

SweetheartSo like-they thinkthey're better than meRead

Sweetheart
So like-they think
they're better than me
Read

Hot mf
Mm. How dare they
Sweetheart liked

Sweetheart
Are you the man of
my dreams or sum😭
3:37 am

Hot mf
I can if you want
me to be
Read

𝐘𝐎𝐔 read the message on your phone over and over again to process what you were reading right now.

No man-or woman...has ever flirted with you this much, usually it was you who was doing most of the flirting──only during texts and online of course.

You tried to think of something to say to him but you only reread it a million times to have the heat rising to your whole face. You screamed silently on your pillow, kicking your legs like some sort of middle school girl who was confessing her love to her crush.

Once you were done yelling into your poor pillow, you breathed in and out before sending a stupid meme like you always do.

Sweetheart

Hot mfThere you go again,Sweetheart3:41 am

Hot mf
There you go again,
Sweetheart
3:41 am

Sweetheart
I have no idea what
you're talking about🙆‍♂️
3:41 am

Hot mf
You're so go damn cute
when you're flustered
3:41 am

Sweetheart
ajajhAHHA YOU MF
Message deleted

Sweetheart
I'm perfectly fine, wdym?🤔
Read

Hot mf
Oh yeah?
3:42 am

YOU threw your phone and gay panicked, feeling your heart pumping through your chest, this guy really did have an effect on you. You sighed and tried to calm yourself down, slowly getting off your bed to grab your phone. Not noticing your cat giving you an odd look.

Sweetheart
MHM, VERY CONFEDENT
Read

Sweetheart
*CONFIENTT*
Read

Sweetheart
*CONFITENT*
Read

Hot mf
It's confident, sweetheart
3:45 am

Sweetheart
Yk what I mean
3:45 am

Sweetheart
But I'm not cute, maybe
the opposite of cute😒
Read

BLINKING slowly for a moment, did you...do something wrong? You waited for a couple seconds for him to answer but he didn't. You were starting to overthink, wondering if he now decided to stop talking to you.

Your answer was heard when a ringing noise was coming from your phone. Under the contact named was "hot mf" you yelled and threw your phone again. Waiting for a couple of seconds to think and deciding to either answer it or not.

Once you made your choice, you gulped nervously; tapping the green button but as soon as you did...you avoid the camera to not let the unknown male see your face.

"H-hello?" You anxiously called out. Nothing but silence. Then you heard a deep voice on the on the phone, one that you didn't expect to hear.

"I dare you to say that again, sweetheart."

Oh shit.