Sutadastu curusaydes patu 2

So I beat up da monkey and da boat dissapears.

We make it to singapore and we checked into a hotel.

"Oi JiJi, where is Kakyoin?" I asked

"Oh, I don't know, I last saw him at the poolside." The old man answered

I went outside and saw kakyoin acting wierdly...

Meanwhile...

(Again, I'm writing this story out of pure memory so, expect the storyline to be messed up abit.)

Polnareff POV

I was about to lay on my bed when suddenly some guy came out of my fridge, so I gave him 29 stab wounds.

"Fairly weak to be honest." I said

"Jean Pierre Polnareff..." Something said

"The fuck is the doll moving." I said as I stabbed it even more and broke the mirror for no reason for now.

"That won't work on me."

"Like hell it will." I yelled as I proceeded to end the doll.

"Now for some much deserved rest." I said

Jotaro POV

"Idiot tried tricking me twice, well he's dead now so who cares." I said walking back to the hotel.

...

"So who are we meeting again? And in the middle of the desert? At night?" Polnareff asked

"Just an old friend of mine." The old man replied as we see the helicopter about to land "10:37 PM, just on time."

The helicopter landed and a blonde dude in a yellow outfit came out the passenger side.

"Hello again, JoJo. Long time no see." The blonde said.

"Dio, How is immortal life going." Joseph asked as the now named Dio rolled his eyes.

"Real, good Joseph, real good." He replied

"Wait, what do you mean immortal!?" Kakyoin asked

"Dio here is a vampire who helped my grandfather defeat SpeedWagon, he was my Grandfather's adopted brother." JiJi answered "He's here to help us on our journey."

"Does that mean we have to only travel at night?" I asked.

"Nope, Brando Inc. has invented a sort of skin that I wear that makes me completely immune to the sun. The only problem is that I am weaker at night as it blocks the Moonlit night aswell." He monologues.

"Well, you better not be a hassle." I said, I then beat up a blind guy who controlled water.

We soon flew to Mob Ombo.

Polnareff got possessed by evil sword after fighting a guy who was possessed by evil sword so I broke the sword and now he's fine.

But now Kakyoin is acting wierd saying the baby that we found and took with us was an enemy stand user, he sounded stupid. Until we were attacked by the same stand user.

"What the hell?" I yelled

"We can't summon our stands here, I've tried." Polnareff said "But where's Kakyoin?"

"I don't know." The Old Man said. "Dio can't sleep so he's just watching us with no clue on what's happening."

"STAR PLATINUM!" I yelled trying to summon my stand, making everyone look dumbfounded when Star Platinum manifested itself.

Turns out it was Death 13 pretending to be my stand.

Kakyoin then proceeded to beat the shit out of the baby, then fed it the shit once we woke up.

We then made it to abu dhabi.

Me and Polnareff proceeded to beat the shit out of some wierd pedophile who turned me and Polnareff into children.

"Dio, what now?" Jiji asked. "Well I mean, we're in Cairo, but we don't know where S.W. mansion is."

"Let's just take a break and sit down at a cafe, I'll drop my cigar and wherever it points to, we'll go." Polnareff said.

He threw the cigar into the air and it landed on Idongivashit cafe.

"Do you know where this is?" Jiji asked the barkeep.

"Nope, that guy over there probably does though." The barkeep said "That guys D'arby, noone has ever best him in gambling."

"Easy enough." Joseph said

"Yare yare."

Later...

"I wager my soul, and Jotaro's, and Kakyoins, and Avdols." Dio said

"We never agreed to this." I said "But whatever."

"Za Warudo..." Whispered Dio as the world seemed gray, Dio noticed this and said "Oh? We'll have to train this Ability Jotaro..."

Dio then proceeded to swap their cards and as the world returned to its natural colors he won. D'arby gave up the location of the Mansion and said it was in (insert location), so we head there and enter the Mansion.

"Joestar and friends..." Some guy said with a wierd looking hat.

"Eh whatever, THE WORLD!" Dio yelled.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!

The battle cries of The World continued longer than mine as I can only move 2 seconds.

"Let's go." Dio said as we closely followed behind him.

Some wierd midget with a womans face at the back of his head tried to attack us but was obviously futile.

"Now to see what your stand [Finish Line] does S.W." JiJi said

"You seem to have found me..." A creepy sounding voice called.

"[FINISH LINE]!" The voice yelled as time seemed to slow down...

"Hmph, Muda Muda." Dio and I said

"NANI?!"

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
ORAORAORAORAORAORA

Part 3... Fin

844 words, got lazy this took me 30 minutes to write who cares, atleast I uploaded right?