1 - The Phantom

"And so the record of destroying the opposing team in the fastest time is once again held by the best of the best... PHHHHH-ANNNTOMMM!"

"WOOOOOOO!"

"I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!"

"They should really make it so we don't have to bet on his matches anymore... Everybody bets on him so we don't earn anything..."

"PLEASE HAVE MY BAB-" Someone shouted in the stands

"What did I tell you about that!"

"Sorry! But he's so cool and-"

"You don't even know what he looks like! Not even his age! He might be a fat 40-year-old!" 

The cheers, whistles, and congratulations were heard in the watching room and all over Remnant. And er... Whatever that last part was. Our main character, from what we can see, is living a great life.

This can be seen from the spacious room which was at least as big as one floor of an apartment, with the highest technological advancements for gaming. With neon lights shining from almost every appliance in the room.

And an amazingly comfy bed, of course.

But he's not content.

"Mr. Phantom, why do you always hide at the company buildings from the camera? Nobody even knows who you are... I've been doing some digging but even I can't find anything on you! Even though you're right in front of me!"

This was his, you could say, secretary. Although all she does is bring him coffee, water, food, and other appliances. Sometimes even a whole treadmill when needed.

She sported pink hair and a formal suit that complemented her... More supple features.

"Don't worry about it."

"I'm not worrying! I'm absolutely curious! How can a hot guy like you not have any information on him!"

"You'll see some information soon. I'm going to stop gaming for a bit..."

"H-Huh?! How long?!"

"A long time, most likely... A year or more."

"I'll be fired if you leave- you can't!" She had her hands clasped together, about to cry.

The Phantom sighed, he thought with her being his secretary she would at least learn a few things about his personality.

"I've made a crap ton of money that I haven't needed to use, you've helped me for these past few years, you can just use my savings and live a rich person's life?"

"WH-WH-WHAT?! WHEN DID YOU BECOME A NICE PERSON??!"

'Am I that bad to be around?' He joked in his head.

While his secretary was doing every nice gesture she knew, bowing, thanking, praying. He simply looked out the window of his new location, his location near Vale...

If anybody has ever read a RWBY fan-fiction in their lives before... You know exactly what had crossed his mind. It was a simple, and very common goal.

"I'm going to become a Hunter, Mell."

"Huh. Are you... Serious?" She put her hand to her mouth... And slowly to her stomach...

'Are you really going to laugh about that...'

"Pfft- AHAHAHAHHAAHHA! You've been sitting down all day every day! You can't become a hunter-"

"Then fight me."

"You've never fought before though... And I come from a line of hunters..." She was actually, also his bodyguard.

"So you're scared? Understandably." He would never take the disrespect.