Sokeefe and the friendship that is Keefe and Ro! (AKA chapter 1)

A little background info: This also takes place after Unlocked, pretend that Hunkyhair didn't run away, Keefe learned how how to control it, but it takes a lot of concentration.
This won't be relevant till the actual wedding.
Just warning you so you know.

So this will be Keefe and Sophie being cute at first, and then Him and Ro talking about proposing to Sophie, Keefe overthinking and Ro helping him. Or you know, annoying him. but hope you enjoy the first chapter.

The setting: The Shores Of Solace, on the beach swings.

Keefe's POV

"Love you." Keefe said to Sophie as she pulled out home crystal and hold it to the light, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

They were hanging out by the beach sorronding the back of The Shores Of Solace, having a fun time, chasing and splashing each other. To Keefe it was a break from all the other things going on in there lives. (What to do with the Neverseen, his dad being a jerk. Etc.) they could just be they're young selves again, which to Keefe was all he needed after a stressful day.

"Love you more," Sophie raised her crystal up to the light, making a glittery path appear.

"Wait, you forgot Something!" Keefe tapped his cheek, asking for a kiss she always gives him when they part ways, "I won't be satisfied till you give me it."

Sophie laughed, a light sound, but somehow effective way to make Keefe blush, and came over and reached up, but Instead of kissing his cheek, she caught his lips in hers and kissed him, effectively fulfilling what Keefe wanted, but in a much more convenient way.

Keefe smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer, wrapping  his arms around her waist when Sophie tugged softly on his hair. Just like every other time they kissed, Keefe felt fireworks going off in his heart and butterfly's fluttering in his stomach, and by the strong emotions coming from his girlfriend, she was feeling the exact same thing.

Keefe wanted to keep kissing her till his lungs couldn't take it anymore, but since Grady needed Sophie for something to do with Verdi and Silveny getting into a fight, he reluctantly let go of her and stared into her eyes that he couldn't get out of his head.

"I will never get tired of doing that." He breathed, out of breath by the kiss, which probably took seconds but felt like hours for him. This girl could do that to him.

Sophie smiled, playing with his hair and twirling his golden locks around her fingers, (just because Sophie can touch his hair doesn't mean other people can.) "me either," she agreed, "now, as much as I would love to do that again, I really need to go, I'm pretty sure dad will light leap here if I'm not at Havenfeild under two seconds."

Keefe pouted, making Sophie giggle, " I'll miss you, you know." He said, even though he always says that to her when they leave each other for whatever what comes next in the near future.

She pressed her forehead to his, "it'll be torture being away from you, but at least we don't have to worry about almost dying and not seeing each other again." She winced when she said that, remembering how Lady Gisela is now in Exile, and hopefully will stay there till the end of their long lives. (We'll see about that.....oh, I said to much. Ima go so you don't kill me.)

Before Keefe can reply, he probably was gonna make a joke, trying to make his Foster feel better, a voice that Keefe didn't know if he hated or loved said behind him, "hey, look at our pretty little Blondie and Lord Hunkyhair being all cute. But you know, I love you guys, but sometimes I can't take you guys making out in front of me, so how about Sophie gets on with her life and doesn't waste it with Funkyhair, huh?"