Chapter 6

DD POV Harlem,New York 10:15am

I woken up to the sun in my eyes damn that shit bright asl I looked down to see y/n gone I looked around confused until I heard music downstairs I went to use the bathroom and made my way downstairs I walked around the corner seeing y/n dancing wh...

I woken up to the sun in my eyes damn that shit bright asl I looked down to see y/n gone I looked around confused until I heard music downstairs I went to use the bathroom and made my way downstairs I walked around the corner seeing y/n dancing while making some food she looked mad good I decided to record her I started laughing she must have heard me because she turned around looking at me with a shocked face "stopppp why you recording me" she said chasing me around with a spatula "delete the video" "nooo" I said running around the kitchen eventually y/n gave up I'm just to fast for her she went back to cooking while I sat down on one of the kitchen stools  I was scrolling through my Instagram y/n handed me my food shit looked mad good finna wife her up rs "what you want to drink you want orange juice?" She asked me "ya that cool" I said with my mouth stuffed with food "nigga chew with your mouth closed you acting like Ddot fatass" (Ddot be fucking them chip up😭)  I looked at her with a straight face after we were done eating we decided to get ready for the day we hanging out with Ddot notti Asia and Ddot girl Hailey a couple hours later  I was currently waiting for y/n to get down she was taking mad long (I say mad a lot mb) she was finally done she looked MAD good (aight aight I'm done with that word😭) 

"Let me put some stuff in your hair" y/n said "ight" just agreeing because I know she wouldn't let me say no when she was done we start heading outside she lock the door and we sat outside waiting for them to come like 10 minutes later they finally came we all were walking around just chilling playing around we decided to go to the park

Hey guys I just wanted to say I decided to end this story I don't like it anymore sorry😔......

Sike im jp🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love y'all

Y/n POV
When we were at the park everyone was play basketball not me tho I was sitting down watching them play when this random ass guy came up to me asking for my number "yo wsp ma let me get your number" I just ignored him cause he was mad ugly (y'all thought I was gonna stop using the word MAD) "hello I know you here me talking to you" he said getting in my face "yo back tf up" I said standing up pushing him out my face everyone must of heard cause they all started coming over (by y'all I mean dd and them)  "yo why you in my girls face Nigga"
(I'm black guys don't cancel me) "this bum ass Nigga came over asking for my number but I ignored him and he got mad and got in my face so I told back tf up" "man whatever you a smoochie anyway" fuck you say about my girl" " you heard me Nigga she a smoochie" and that's when it all went bad dd punched the boy right in his face and they started fighting everyone was just watching not doing nothing cause they know dd know how to fight so he was cool until a whole bunch of the boys friends start coming like three girls too I just knew I was about to fight so I put my hair up next thing I know everyone fighting