Bombad Jedi

After Carousella's arrival, Gabby and Padme found a spare room in the apartment that was big enough to make into a stable. For the time being, though, Gabby grew some grass, which they turned into hay with a little sunlight magic Gabby recently gained so she could make a soft bed of it for Carousella to sleep on.
Carousella also saw to it that she and Gabby went over some basic safety and emergency procedures, starting with three basic trigger words: Magic Time, Music, and Soar.
'Magic Time' was the trigger word for Carousella to spring into action with attack and defense spells, 'Music' meant Carousella needed to take a musical approach to a situation, and 'Soar' let Carousella know to fly and swoop in to rescue someone.
With Carousella as Gabby's guardian, Gabby's parents wouldn't have to worry about her being brought on missions. Or so they hoped. For today, Carousella was accompanying Gabby as she accompanied Padme, C-3PO, and Gungan Representative Jar Jar Binks on an important mission to the Outer Rim planet Rodia.
As battles raged across the galaxy, more worlds succumbed to the seductive lure of the Separatists and left the Republic. Thus, this mission would hopefully ensure the essential world of Rodia remained loyal to the Republic.

On the way, Padme was talking to Chancellor Palpatine over the comm, while Carousella was brushing Gabby's hair with her magic.
"Senator Amidala," said Chancellor Palpatine. "I just received word that you have ventured through enemy territory in the Outer Rim."
"Senator Farr requested me personally, chancellor." Padme explained. "His planet is in crisis. His people are starving. He's a very old family friend. I could not refuse his plea for help."
"I understand, but in these dangerous times, you should be accompanied by a clone escort."
"This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
Jar Jar stood up and said, "Yousa no needin' to worry, chancellor." But as he spoke, he didn't realize he accidentally spun Threepio. "As representative of Nab-"
"Jar Jar, look out!" All the females on the ship exclaimed.
Jar Jar tripped and slipped and accidentally hit a button that threw the ship off course. Padme quickly took the wheel and managed to steer the ship, but not before Gabby fell out from her seat. Luckily, she landed on Carousella's back/
"What is happening?" said Threepio.
"Threepio, are you okay?" Gabby asked, taking the protocol droid's hand and helping him up, Carousella pushing him off his back to help.
"May I recommend that only those who are qualified for these delicate peace talks participate in them?" the chancellor suggested.
Padme looked hesitantly at Jar Jar and the other girls as they helped Threepio back up and said, "I will follow your advice, chancellor. Thank you."
And so, the group continued on their way, soon arriving at Rodia.

Sliding doors opened on a giant dome that sat over a palace in a swamp to let the Naboo cruiser in.
"Lookee, lookee, it's a swamp planet just like home." said Jar Jar excitedly. "Meesa have to get going."
"Jar Jar, you would be doing me a great favor by staying with the ship." Padme said.
"Messa knowing meesa be big help with the negotiations." Jar Jar said.
"I need you to watch over Gabby and Threepio. You know how they always get themselves into trouble."
"Trouble, me? Really?" said Threepio.
"Plus, you got me to help out now." Carousella said. "I'm a professional royal guard."
"I know you'll do a good job, Carousella." Padme said, stroking the pony's muzzle. "Be good for Uncle Jar Jar, Baby. I won't be long."
"Yes, Mommy." Gabby said.
"Meesa understands, my lady." sighed Jar Jar, looking down.
And Padme left the ship to go meet with Senator Farr.

"H'chu apenkee, o'diogran, Tor-sene-ke Farr." Padme said, speaking Rodian to Senator Onacanda Farr.
"Chowbaso." said Senator Farr, greeting the young senator.
"Oh, I've missed you so much."
"I was afraid you might not come," said Farr. "We are such a small and humble system
Padme walked with Ono as they conversed.
"Uncle Ono, you are very important to me." Padme said. "We've been friends since I was a little girl, when you were my father's strongest ally in the Senate. Rodia is very important to the Republic, and of course, I'd come to help you."
"You speak of friendship I have not witnessed of late." said Ono, sounding upset. "Where was the Republic when our supply ships were destroyed by pirates? Where was the Republic as my people starved? We have been stranded out here without any help at all. I know it is not your fault, but my people starve all the same."
"I'm sure the Republic Senate will approve a relief effort." said Padme, who then recalled how Gabby was getting better with her plant growing magic. "And my daughter could potentially use her powers to help supply food. The vote was postponed, but you will get your food."
"I am sorry. It is too late, my sweet." Ono said regretfully. "The Separatist leader Nute Gunray has promised to support us with a very generous relief effort." He sighed and looked down. "Neh-soo-bo-wah. He is giving us food, ships, and protection."
"Nute Gunray cannot be trusted. He will bring war to your system just as he did to mine many years ago."
"I am afraid I have already done what I must for my people."
That was when battle droids ran in, pointing their guns at Padme, who could not believe her family friend's betrayal to the Republic and to her. Ono then held up a holo-communicator, which showed Viceroy Gunray.
"Viceroy. I should have known." Padme said with disgust.
"You won't get away this time, senator." said the Viceroy. "Your friend made a deal with me, and you and- wait a minute. Where is the princess?"
"She's not here," said Padme. "She stayed with the Jedi, where she'll be safe."
"No. I know you are tricking me, senator. It will not work. We will have her."
Padme immediately began to call Threepio, only for one of the battle droids to grab her wrist and smash her communicator under its foot.
"No one can help you now." said Gunray.
"I am so sorry, my sweet." said Ono. "I had no choice."
"There's always a choice," said Padme. "To live in fear is no life at all."
"Take her away." Gunray ordered the droids. "And find that child!"
"Please, Uncle Ono, don't do this." Padme begged as the battle droids took her away.
"You have made a wise decision, senator." Gunray told Ono. "I will be there within the hour to bring food for your people and collect my prizes."