Jedi Crash & Family Secrets

Just when one mission ends and you think you'll finally have some time to relax, another mission appears.
This time, Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano were on a mission to rescue Jedi Aayla Secura, whose fleet was outnumbered in the far reached of the Quell system.
"Prepare the gunships," ordered Anakin.
And the Jedi and clones rode in to rescue Aayla, while Carousella flew Gabby in, the two of them in a protective energy bubble.
"Rocket droids, incoming!" shouted one clone.
"Carousella," said Gabby.
"I'm on it!" Carousella said, and she blasted as many droids as she could with her magic to give the gunships more time and space to fly in
Super droids were also flying in, boarding Aayla's ship.
"Those droids are boarding Aayla's ship." Anakin shouted over the noise.
Even with Carousella there to blast the clankers, that didn't stop more from coming in and boarding some of the clones' ships to attack them, including the one Anakin and Ahsoka were on.
"Take care of that clanker!" Anakin ordered. "I'll be on board Aayla's cruiser."
"Master, are you that's the wisest thing-" Ahsoka started/
But Anakin, being Anakin, didn't wait for her to finish, and he jumped onto one of the clankers and got onto Aayla's cruiser, Ahsoka and their team soon flying in. Carousella landed beside Anakin, and Gabby began shooting balls of fire at whatever droids came along. The group ran and soon came across Master Secura and the rest of the team.

"Nice entrance, Skywalker." Aayla said as she and the other Jedi began deflecting blaster shots with their lightsabers. "Now how do you plan on getting us out of this mess?"
"Well, I have a ship." Anakin said, slicing another droid.
"It's in the lower hangar as we speak," said Carousella. "We have to hurry!"
The team ran and ran until they came across a single battle droid. Anakin held up his lightsaber, and more droids appeared. But then, Carousella blasted them with her magic.
"All too easy," said the musicorn. Then the team rushed to the docking bay.
"Let's go!" Anakin exclaimed, leading his team away, making sure everyone got to the dock to board the ship.
They soon came to the docking area, and Ahsoka pressed a button to get them access.
"We made it." Ahsoka said.
As the team was about to get onto the ship, there was an explosion. Anakin looked back and said, "It's too late."
Anakin quickly Force pushed everyone into the docking bay as the door was closing.
"Master!/Daddy!" Ahsoka and Gabby exclaimed at the same time as they and the others were all thrown into another room, some landing more roughly than others.

There was another explosion from the other side of the door. Gabby quickly got up from where she fell off Carousella and started banging her fists on the door.
"Daddy? Daddy! Can you hear me?!" Gabby screamed, banging louder. "DADDY!"
"Don't move the ship!" Ahsoka ordered. She opened the door as quickly as she could, and found Anakin unconscious and in critical condition.
"Ahsoka, we have to leave now!" Aayla said, helping Ahsoka gently pull Anakin to safety. "Hurry. Get him on the ship."
The Jedi managed to lay Anakin down safely in the ship.
"This is where you come in, Gabs." Ahsoka said.
Gabby climbed onto the berth and kissed Anakin on his cheek. But, something was wrong. He didn't heal at all. Gabby kissed him again. Nothing happened. Then she kissed him for a little longer, and then a bunch of times.
"Shouldn't he be healed already?" Ahsoka said, worried and confused.
Gabby kissed Anakin one more time. Still, nothing happened.
"It's not working! My healing power isn't working!" Gabby said in dread.
"How is that possible?" Aayla wondered out loud.
"Why isn't it working?" Gabby asked, looking at her sisterly figure and honorary aunt.
Aayla and Ahsoka quickly saw that Gabby had a little scratch on her bottom lip; probably from when she fell off Carousella.
"You must've hurt your mouth when you fell." Ahsoka said.
"Anakin will need old fashioned medical attention." Aayla said.

Anakin was hooked up to a life support system on the ship, and General Secura contacted Admiral Yularen.
"You'll never be able to dock your ship with this battle going on," said Admiral Yularen.
"We have no choice, Admiral." Aayla said. "Skywalker's condition may be critical."
"Are all Jedi so reckless?"
"Just the good ones."
However, during the battle, the ship was hit, activating the hyperdrive, and it couldn't be shut down.
"General Secura, what's going on?" asked Admiral Yularen.
"We're going into hyperspace." said Aayla. "Detach! Detach!"
Admiral Yularen immediately ordered evasive maneuvers to avoid the ship taking the cruiser with them into hyperspace, and the ship zoomed off.
"Plot every course along their last known trajectory." Yularen said. "We need to finish this battle and find them."