Ch 1: Hacked You!

I was checking the backup data and it was quite evident, that the criminal hacked it to blackmail the girl. He can't run away now I am inserting the codes which will destroy his malware and the Linux he is using will be crashed.

"Mishra, can you come here for a bit?" Verma called peeking through the door of my cabin.

"Nahi, I am swamped this is the last minute thing after this we will send the team to arrest him" I replied still working on my computer.

"It is about that only but you need to be here a very important info has been grasped" he added.

"Hacked You!" I boasted looking with pride at my monitor.

"If the Instagram case is finished, will you please come here, this is a big major issue." he exhaled.

I stood up straight from the place and looked towards him with a loud exhalation.

"Being a police officer don't you think there's no difference between small or big cases?" I said.

"Oh really? there's no difference between a pick-pocketing vs a murder case?" He annoyed.

"I am talking about cyber crimes that's my work"

"Yeah just come on I don't have any time for bickering over stupid things"

 While walking towards the cell hall he starts speaking again.

"We have got to know, that the Indian data was being hacked by North Korean sources" He informed.

I stopped on track. "What the...flower?"

"Yes, that's the damn thing, I am also not able to digest this but come here and see this" He took me towards a lead monitor and pointed out a photo. "It's a North Korean photo dispatched from the capital city and sent to Islamabad"

[Note: I Don't Know What This Photo Says But Let's Just Take It As The Story Goes By]

"Islamabad Kiyo?" I struck.                       

"Maybe some Jaish-ae-Mohhmad and North Korean conspiracies?"

I looked at the picture and tried to read it, it's been a while since I read some Korean and that is also North Korean.
The photo said: (it's about your good)

" It can be any group Taliban, Al-Qaida, Jaish-ae-Mohamad, Baghdad?"

"Yeah that can be but listen to the main news now, I have heard that the Indian intelligence contacted the South Korean intelligence and they have sent a cyber expert from their country...like seriously? Why?" He scoffed.

"Same question do you know why?" I repeated.

" I heard because of some language issues and experiences"

"What! yeh bhi koi baat hui [Is that even a reason]? Many Indians know how to read and to write Korean, even I know the language, it must be about something else that's why they sent an official"