Chapter 4

They hadn't really paid much attention how they got back, being too preoccupied with each other, kissing at street corners and red traffic lights wherever they were halted to stop on their hasty and euphoric walk back to the apartment. They were drunk on something other than alcohol that night, stumbling through the double-sided apartment door clumsily. As the door closed, Logan locking it without looking, they paused, finally really being able to hear and see one-and-other without any distractions. The words never came, making the only sound in the room their rapid breathing. He looked at her bright blue eyes, begging for this to be real, hers pleading to regain contact, the lack of which already was making both of them ache. She let the tips of her fingers gently trace his cheek and down his jawline, making him smirk even wider, her touch being so gentle it almost tickled, while he held her close by her waist. There were so many things he wanted to proclaim, yet choosing just one just proved utterly impossible. Her skin still looked like porcelain, glowing in the weak moonlight that shone in through the kitchen window into the hallway. They had both aged, small signs of time on their faces that they both recognized, but it made no difference. Her fingers moved down over his shoulders and arms, intertwining their fingers as she reached them. Unlike the kisses that had brought them back there, the next one was slower, more deliberate, full of passion, regret and hope. Continuing to kiss, their jackets and shoes were hastily discarded onto the hallway floor as Logan steered Rory, walking backwards, towards his bedroom.

The knot in her stomach had begun to unravel, sensing his strong hands on her waist, hips and ass, pulling her firmly against him, as if afraid she would slip away. Her hands rested at the back of his neck, feeling the warmth of his bare neck flowing into her arms, continuing to trace his neckline down to his chest, which felt leaner and firmer than it had before. She moved down to his waist, and her delicate hands slipped under his shirt, feeling the warmth of him take over her senses once more. It took barely seconds to remove his shirt, exposing his chest. His strong hands reflected her move, her skin feeling just as soft as the silk covering it. Underneath he revealed the black mesh bralette, hinting what was yet to come. His lips landed on her neck just then, needing to taste her, leaving a trail of kisses on her shoulders and collarbone, down between her breasts as his hand softly caressed her breast. The smooth mesh felt cool under his skin, the hard nipples protruding through it, making him almost lose all control. She could only moan at the sensation, letting her eyes fall shut, allowing her to feel more. As his mouth moved lower on her body, his hands already pulled down her pants, the trail of kisses following, gently nuding her over her panties, sending flashbacks to his brain. Her hands hastily unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down, releasing him from their confinement, pulling him down on the bed besides her, sliding her panties downwards. They lay on their sides, her hand wrapping him close from under his arm, his pulling up her upper leg over his hip.

They rediscovered each other's bodies like picking up an old favourite book, which had been lost, taking their time to kiss and touch every part. Their touches felt so familiar, yet they were now more confident than ever. As he caressed her hips and ass, his fingers slowly delved into her moist slit, moving back and forth, without actually entering, causing her to gasp. His arousal throbbed as her hands released it from his boxers, guiding it to rub against her. He let out a soft moan as he touched her, teasingly rubbing against her entrance, desperately begging for more. He rolled her to her back, kissing her fiercly once more, positioning him on top of her, his hardness pressed between her thighs, as if in its rightful place. She wrapped her legs around his waist demandingly, wordlessly begging for him to enter. He complied, leaving her gasp at impact that filled her. She felt exactly the same, her warmth, her tightness - it felt like home, thrusting again and again. The sensation overwhelmed his mind completely. Her lips lingered on his neck, not wanting to lose contact, small moans of gratitude rolling over them at each impact. He could sense her move with him, shifting the angle slightly, making her breaths grow shallower, and the moans louder. Her core throbbed as she was pushed over the edge, causing him to find his own release a few thrusts later.