All we need is love.....

Q-What is the most beautiful thing in the world?

The answer is - everything, if there is love in the heart, then this whole world looks beautiful.

This oneshot is specially for you Reflection_in_mirror
_________________________________

Note - At first Xiao Zhan is thinking about their meeting.

Xiao Zhan was standing on the bank of the river with the camera in his hand, some children were playing together by the river and he was taking pictures of them.

He had come for a few days away from Beijing towards the village. There he found peace of mind and at this time he is fulfilling his hobby of taking pictures.

While taking pictures of the surrounding scenery, his eyes fell on someone. That person caught his attention not because that person was very handsome but there was something else. Something different, no one else might have felt it, but Xiao Zhan felt it.

The age of that boy seemed to be around 21. He was sitting alone under the tree, with his back to the tree and his one feet on top of the other. He had a book in his hand, and all his attention was focused on that book. As if ignorant of this world, his whole world is settled in that book.

The cold expression on his handsome face and upon that a slight smile was a bit strange. It was teasing him very often, when Xiao Zhan's eyes fell on him, he only stared at him.

After looking at him for a few moments, Xiao Zhan's hand went to his camera and he took the picture of the unknown boy.

Not only one but many pictures he took of that stranger.

He came back to his rented cottage. After dinner, he checked all the pictures that he had taken today. At last his eyes were fixed on the same stranger's photo . He didn't even know why he wanted to keep looking only at his photo.

It was comforting and that's all he knew. He was looking at the same picture lying on the bed as if he would take it down in his heart today.

The next morning he did not expect that he would find that stranger  there again, just as he had been sitting there yesterday. Under the tree with a book in his hand.

"Is he waiting for someone?" Xiao Zhan asked this question to himself. But what does that mean to him?

He kept looking at the stranger and took some pictures.

The next day he came there again, he did not know but his heart dragged him there. As soon as he reached there, he looked in the same direction but the boy was not sitting under that tree today.

"aish, what am I even doing?" Xiao Zhan mumble......, till today he had never felt this way in his 27 years old life and look today he ran after a boy. Is that boy's wait over, maybe yes… This was what was going on in Xiao Zhan's mind.

He walked and stood on the bank of the river, only then his eyes fell on the bench which was set to sit on the bank. There was a smile on his lips..... The boy for whom he had come was sitting there. He had earphones in his ear, it seemed as if he was absorbed in the song.

Along with the shimmering sound of the river, the sound of his humming could be heard. It seemed that the boy's humming was in sync with the river . There was something special, an unknown person was fascinating him.

Xiao Zhan was staring at him as soon as he held onto the camera, the boy turned and looked at him and their eyes met to each other. But only for a few seconds because as soon as he realized this, Xiao Zhan took his eyes off.