Chapter 1

A/N: Hey people......sorry that took me ages to update, it certainly took longer than I expected to write. Meaning that an entire day barley did it justice and that editing is going to take ages. Anyways, I'm glad that it is finally up, but I have an announcement to make.

First off, I am thinking about entering this book into the pokemon wattys but I have no clue what category it should go in, so read some chapters and then tell me what you think.

Second off, I am going to make maybe an extra content book for this book. Meaning: other points of view, side stories, and a rather interesting list that you will burst out laughing at. Now, it's only currently an idea since I have to make a cover and all but if you like the idea say something to me.

Third off, I'm going to make a surprise for @serena_daniels because of her help thus far  but I want to 1) announce it publicly because I need to remember, 2)want to tell you guys that it's going to be awesome and you are encouraged heavily to read and use it when it comes up , 3)I also wanted to thank Serena again for all the help she has given and that I really, truly appreciate it.

Without further ado (let's) just beat it, beat it.......

Warning: there will be references to Michael Jackson in this chapter and to fully understand it is recommended the reader is familiar with the song Thriller and it's famous music video before the chapter (although it is not needed, it recommended)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Red is the absolute color of passion. Whether it be hate, love, infatuation, jealousy, anger, or frustration, they all having something in common: passion. See, the color red happened to be something that had always filled my heart and soul. I had always been a person who was very emotionally invested with all kinds of different emotions. However, only one of the red emotions happened to fill my heart at the particular moment in time, and that emotion was pure and sheer rage.

Red was always the kind of guy to make an entrance. When we happened have a chance meeting for the first time after the pokemon league and me becoming champion, he certainly made his presence known. See,  what happened was, as I was walking down the street to go into a cafe, I accidentally bumped into Red. What he then proceeded to do, was to literally shout and get everybody's attention. Once he had a large crowd, he then proceeded to say that I was his ex girlfriend and that we were going to get back together. Of course, many pictures were taken since people recognized me as the champion, and I somehow managed to restrain myself from slapping and/or strangling the trainer in front of everyone.

After that incident, Red and I became friends. I became smart after our first meeting, and only invited him over to my house to avoid having public shame again. After all, I would rather him destroy my house than him embarrass me time and time again in public, and I was right about it, because destroy my house, he did. The stupid trainer vandalized every space of my house that there is possible to vandalize. I even had a list of what his top five vandalisms and/or intrusions were. Of course, I knew that it would be expected that since I invited Red over, he would come up some way to prank me, and he did.

I was sitting at my desk in my study, attempting to write the start of resolutions to pass on at the next press conference I would host, that Red struck. After my first press conference that was directly after my ceremony as a beginning champion, I had decided I wanted to have one every week. Simple enough, as after that first week of being champion I had gotten through all the questions easily. After another one occurred on my second week, where I had announced a new national holiday of sorts in the middle of summer to encourage time spent among the family and better work life balance for both workers and trainers. I had said that even Nurse Joy would work shorter regular hours on that day, unless an emergency was to occur. Surprisingly even business owners were okay with agreeing to such a policy, as they believed that a day of rest and time with family would increase the output rate and moral in the future. The next day was to be the third weekly press conference that I would have.