22

Yoshi's pov

I knew from the day we had our date, i swore i confronted my feelings towards her, it only made me upset her leaving without responding to it.

Ever since me and y/n started dating, my life was calm, I wasn't trying my best to impress her as i should usually do around girls.

after 2 weeks of knowing each other, i found her very interesting to be with, and for once, i found her so beautiful

She is so beautiful, she is the sky I'd look up to, I'd cry to...she's my everything.

I saw her with a guy, who was jaehyuk yoon. It broke my eyes seeing her smile as he looks at her like how i look at her.

Like no other man who realized he was inlove, approached and attacked.

That caused me lots of damage.

I lost her, i thought i was gonna be ending it, butbit was her who got off with our strings.

I'm yoshinori kanemoto, a med student. How can i dwell on a lady, whom i met, and used her to get a lady that i don't deserve.

Y/n doesn't deserve such treatment, it's my fault.  I used her.

Weeks has passed, me and y/n didn't talk since then, the more distant i was, for the better

But i couldn't do it, i wanted to hear her stupid rants about my red hair, how im so thin, how i try to look hot when im just cute, how she shouts at me and mocks me.

I wanted to confront her.

As i ran to the field, i saw mika, crying in pain, my legs was stuck on the ground, ela calling me to carry her to the infirmary

"Jaden! She tripped her ankle!" Ela screamed

I had no other choice, i immediately carried mika, feeling her grips around my shoulder.

____
minutes passed by, hearing mika cry, as she knew she can't perform with the cheerios. I knew she really wanted to perform.

I stood up, as she called my name

"Jaden?"

I turned around, seeing a lady, with teary eyes.

"Where's jeongwoo?" I asked

"W-we broke up"

"Why"

"I love you still yoshi"

Anger started pouring in me, how can she just do that?!

but still, i still have a part where i admire mikaela.

"Do you love me back too?" She asked as she held my hand

"have a good rest" i tapped on her shoulders

"Yoshi, I want you back, I love you"

"I love you too."

(Yoshi redflag)