1# unbelievably loud

Author pov

There sat Draco Potter (nee: malfoy)
On a soft grey arm chair, with ridiculous looking pillows scattered onto their small home library.
It was constant slander and bashing of the colourful pillows, draco's husband had chosen them obviously as it had not matched anything around their rather huge home.

The media sized window by the left side of the arm chair, allowed the sun the shine through towards his pale skin.

He tried to ignore the shouting coming from the kitchen. He knew it was his brats it always is and besides harry was there he could take care of it. The noise kept get louder which became a breaking point he stood up from where was once a comforting warmth.

"You stupid idiotic bastard."

"Scorpio dont talk like that to your brother."

"Buttt daddy look what he did to mee"

Iris was sitting on the counter eating a bag of sour candy, that was his by the way and Lily was watch something on harry's muggle phone with the volume to high for his liking.
His husband was holding their youngest son on his shoulder as he was trying to get to his older brother james.
As the oldest boy saw his mother he ran towards draco hiding behind him. Of course james, how could it not be first in line to annoy his siblings. As much as draco loved his son he could still be to much to handle.

"Hey mom" Draco raised his right eyebrow at his son as james continued to give him an award winning fake smile.
Thankfully his parents will be taking this brats with them this Saturday morning.

Author note: finally posting the first chapter.