O N E

A M A Y A

I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep. My whole body was aching due to the bruises 'my perfect husband' gave me. This motherfucker was sleeping like a fucking baby while my body was hurting like a bitch. His head resting on my chest whilst he was snoring.

I moved his head off my chest and placed him on the pillow which caused him to let out a groan. I climbed off the bed slowly, careful not to hurt my bruises. After fixing my nightgown, I went downstairs to the kitchen.

The fucking house is full of bodyguards. I couldn't even go outside. The only person I see or talk to is Kyle my husband. I don't even remember the last time I went outside. I'm only allowed outside of the house when I go to the garden.

He even disabled my phone, he's the only contact number on my phone. I can't even call or text anyone besides him. Just a few weeks ago he took me off my birth control, telling me he wants us to have a baby.

I told him I'm not ready to have a child. He said it's not my choice to make and that he owns me. After I told him it's my choice to make because it's my body. He beat me up until I bled. I woke up the next day laying on the bed with bandages all over my body.

Besides him having sex with me every night and giving me a pregnancy test the morning after. I just don't feel the need to be alive anymore. At some point I did love him but right now I fucking hate him. He's way in over his head and he's fucking obsessed with me. He always tells me I'm everything to him and he will never let me go even if I don't love him anymore.

Like I said he's obsessed.

He tracks every movement I make. He's the one who buys groceries. He's the one bathes me if I'm feeling sick. He's the one who shops for the clothes I wear.

He even feeds me like a fucking baby when he's done with cooking our breakfast lunch or dinner.

I just sit inside this huge ass mansion all by myself, doing nothing for 24 hours straight while I wait for Kyle to come back.

He even calls the doctor to come here if I'm sick. He doesn't want me to got to the hospital. He even talked about me having a water birth at home if end getting pregnant. He said he doesn't want me in a fucking hospital.

He says he's the only person I have to see and talk to since I'm the only person he has. Which is not fucking healthy to socialize with only one person. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't end up going crazy. I sat down on the kitchen island drinking a glass of water.

"I wondered where you ran off to." I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Kyle's voice. "I-I just wanted to get a glass of water, I was thirsty." I mumbled not looking at him."Of course you have to be thirsty baby, after the long night we had who wouldn't be thirsty." He said with a chuckle.

He walks up to me and he sat next to me.

I hate him.

"You're so beautiful baby." He said, cupping my bruised cheek. I winced when his thumb touched my bruise.

"And I love you so much Mrs. Black, my beautiful wife." He smiled.

He helped me up. He wrapped his hands around my waist and he began kissing my neck.

"Kyle please, not now." I whimpered. "Shh, baby let me show you how much I love you." He whispered whilst he continued to place kisses on my neck.

He took off my night gown his right hand reached for my breast.

"Please stop." I mumbled. Kyle scoffed at what I said. He grabbed my neck and he pinned me to the wall, choking me.

"Don't you ever deny me of what's mine sweetheart. It won't end well for you. You will give me a son whether you like it or not." He mumbled, still choking me.

"I fucking own you. You will obey me and submit to me, do you fucking understand?" He yelled, tightening his grip on my neck.I nodded in understanding and he immediately let go of my neck. I fell lying on the floor gasping for air.

Kyle bent down and he brushed my curls out of my face."You like it when I hurt you sweetheart?" He asked. "N-no I'm sorry." I mumbled."Let's just go to bed and let's continue where we left off hmm?" He muttered.I nodded, not wanting to anger him than he already is.

He picked me up and he walked to our bedroom. He placed me on the bed and he took off the rest of his clothes.

"I love you so much baby." He mumbled, sliding himself into me.

▪▪▪▪

"Good morning sweetheart." Kyle mumbled with a huge smile on his face, holding a tray of food."I see you're still tired." He chuckled and walked towards the bed. My back hit the headboard and I immediately held on to my nightgown.

"No please don't do anything." I cried out, tears running down my bruised cheeks.

He sat next to me and placed the tray on my thighs

"Calm down sweetheart. I won't do anything to you. I just want you to get some food." He said."I made you some bacon and eggs." He  took a piece of bacon and he forcefully fed me the bacon my shoving it inside my mouth.

I shook my head and Kyle just sighed heavily.

"Come on Amaya you have to eat." He took another piece bringing it to my mouth.

I started to chew and Kyle smiled, playing with my hair."Good girl." He muttered as he handed me a glass of water.

"My beautiful wife." He smiled, brushing his thumb over my bruised eye and I winced at the impact."I'm sorry sweetheart, it's just that you don't listen to me." He sighed."You know that I'm trying so hard to be a good husband but you're just not following my rules." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry." I croaked out as he continued to feed me.

"You're so beautiful and I know you're going to be a good wife someday. I just have to roughen you up a little bit hmm?" He chuckled.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you Amaya and no one is going to take you away from me." He mumbled placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll see you later baby I have to go and meet our suppliers, I love you so much." He smiled.

And he walked out of the room.

An: How's the first chapter?

I love you all so much.🧡