chapter 2

Y/n: *Embarassed and red as evening sun* "si-sir I .... I was...I was just changing my long sleeves oversized shirt!!" *Looks down and said loudly while closing her eyes

Teacher: "BoTh of YOu iN DeTEntIon NoW!!!"

Y/n: Wh-wHaT!!?

Junkook: *sign* "Whatever" *Coldly*

Taehyung: "Umm...sir I think u misunderstood them actually Jungkook is never like that...How can he do such things when he is such an anti-romantic
..besides I never ever even saw him talking to girls by his own...he is always engrossed in himself..."*tries to explain*

Teacher: "I don't want to hear anything...
Ok so I am mercyin both of u.........I'm not gonna put both of of u in detention now but after the celebration when everyone leaves u both have to be in the detention room.....and tomorrow in the assembly Jungkook...u have to write a speech about being or feeling sorry about what u have done today....and u Y/n...u have to clean all 3 three swimming pools in our school everyday after classes for 1 week.."

Y/n: "what...but we did nothing... anyway...still I am sorry for changing in the woods ...even it was just the top..."

( The teacher wents away...then Tae picks up Jungkook's backpack, then gave it to him....while Y/n stood there still embarassed...then Tae picks up
y/n's shirt...)

Taehyung: *moving forward his hand towards Y/n..with which he was holding the shirt* Is this yours??

(Y/n stood there silently frozen in time staring at Tae..speechless and shocked)

Y/n- "Taehyung??? Ohhh kim Taehyung!!

Tae- "Min Y/nnnn??? Heree?? Sooo...long time no see....I thought I lost u... including ur number from previous school....and here u are in front of me ....and in a weird situation...*awkward laugh*
Is this somehow urs???"

Y/n: *back to her senses* "Ye-yea that's mine..thanks" *then takes the shirt and runs away inside while looking down
...Tae was confused and kept looking at her running figure... until it gets vanished*
-
-
-

After the celebration...Time 8:30 pm...
Y/n was actually hiding from the teacher in the students crowd and trying to go away...but suddenly someone from the backside pulled her shirt and dragged her towards the detention room...
Ahhh!! IT WAS THAT JERK JUNGKOOK!

Y/n: "Get off mee!! Let me go!!" *Struggling to get out of his hold but couldn't*

Jungkook:" Shut up Mrs.Angry bird!!
Besides I didn't want to touch ur unholy being...Sir told me to find u and bring..
If I don't do then he will increase my punishment..which I don't want whole heartedly...and u are misbehaving with me..huh?...for ur stupid idea of changing ur so called 'LoNG SLeeVe sHiRT!!' in the woods...to attract guys...now I have to be in detention too..u should be thankful to me..."

Y/n: *shouts and shrugs his hands"
" shut up!! I was not trying to attract any guys...there was literally no one there....
Besides now I think u are the one who wants to take advantage of me..."
*Pouts in anger*

Jungkook: "U...u...witch"

Y/n: "so u are the monkey...on whom I did magic"

Teacher: *shouts* "Stop!! Go to the detention noww!!!"