Chapter 27, Monster Mash

INTRO
4*Town is getting ready for their Halloween Party. A lot is happen tonight. A costume contest, lots of famous faces are set to appear along with two special guests and no one knows who they are. Just know that everyone, especially 4*Town will be very excited. I hope you're excited too.

October 31st, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's morning and everyone is starting to wake up but it won't be a typical morning. Mainly due to one person in particular. Jesse wakes up and heads to his bathroom. He goes into the shower and put shampoo in his hair. Once he gets put and dries his hair, he sees that it's blue.

JESSE
"AHHHHH! What the-"

*He then looks at the shampoo bottle and realizes...*

JESSE
"TEEEEE!!!"

*Meanwhile downstairs, Robaire & Tae Young wake in Tae's bed. They wake up and right in their faces is a Giant Red Panda.*

ROBAIRE & TAE YOUNG
"AHHHHH!!!"

*Tae moves closer Robaire and Robaire holds him in his arms and the two back away. They later see that it's just giant stuffed animal hung from the ceiling.*

ROBAIRE
*Groans* "TEEEEE!!!"

*Meanwhile up in Z's room, Z is done getting his dressed and Z puts on his shoes. Once he tries to walk, he immediately trips and falls. He sees that laces have been tied together.*

AARON Z
"T!!!"

*He manages to get up basically hops out his room. He is met with Jesse with blue hair and Robaire & Tae Young. Robaire is holding the giant stuffed Red Panda.*

JESSE
"Where is he?!"

AARON Z
"I don't know."

ROBAIRE
"What do you mean you don't know? He's your boyfriend."

*The four guys hear muffled laughing.*

JESSE
"Where's that coming from?"

ROBAIRE
"Sounds like it's coming from the game room."

*They all walk into the game room and sees the two chairs pushed together. They all get closer to the chairs. The suddenly T jumps up with a Michael Myers's mask and a fake knife a yells.*

ROBAIRE, JESSE, TAE YOUNG, AARON Z
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" 😱😱😱😱

*T takes a picture on his phone and bursts out laughing and takes off the mask.*

AARON T
"Oh my god you should see your faces! Priceless!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

*T shows them the picture.*

JESSE
"This has got to be my least favorite thing about Halloween. Blue hair? Your really had to do it this year? You know I'm picking up Emma later tonight."

ROBAIRE
"And a Giant stuffed Red Panda?! Yeah, scare us with the one thing that nearly killed all of us just 5 months ago."

*Robaire throws the stuffed animal at T, and T catches him.*

JESSE
"T please tell me this stuff comes out."

AARON T
"Yes. Just one wash and your back to normal."

JESSE
"Good. Now there aren't anymore pranks right?"

AARON T
"Right."

*They all give him a look.*