𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

Potters Plan

__________________________

There's seconds in your life when you think about all that's happened and wonder if there was a reason.

Was there a reason I was born into this world unwanted by my father, had no mother to love me the way my father should have.

Was there a reason my mind always wandered back to him despite the amount of hatred I held against him.

Was there's a reason I couldn't bring myself to love a boy in the same way he loved me even when he could give me every ounce of love and care I missed out on.

Was there a reason I was now laying on the floor of a cell in Azkaban watching dementors with Theodore's letter gripped so tightly in my hand.

It's been 2 weeks..

2 weeks since I was tortured for information about my father and flung into this dark, cold and terrifying cell

I've lay in the same position for 4 days.

My back on the floor staring up at the rustic ceiling.Chains shackled around my ankles, chains cuffing my hands together, a chain around my neck attaching me to the wall.

Did they really think I was this dangerous.

I was losing my mind.

I knew that for sure, I was starting to forget parts of my life.

The boys.. we're no more than a distant memory.

I wondered to myself for the first week or so why they betrayed me.I excused there actions for a while.. I deserved this.

I killed people, I inflicted pain so it's only fair for me to feel the same.

But no one deserves this sort of pain.

It's wasn't the physical pain that affected me the most it was the feeling of being alone.

For 17 years I was alone.