Avalon Mercenaries asset and battle report log 1!

These logs are made as a report to The commander Zero Atlena from the Accounting personal in the Avalon group, headed by Sylvain Albedo and the mechanic crew chief Raymond Verde. The date is After disaster Calendar 311 new moon, the first of September. I'm here to report the current situation on the total amount of equipment we have and have spent before the next job for lady Melody of the Maroon family, who helps look after the Eros space colonies around Neptune more kindly than the people of Gjallarhorn outer earth regulatory joint fleet which started looking over Neptune in AD. 309 and had a skirmish with them while helping to move some supplies for Lady melody to her Cousins who run the colonies around Galatia one of Neptune's moons which is currently at odds with Gjallarhorn over some and incident with them harming citizens mistaking them for pirates and smugglers. In the battle we had damages to our companies ship, mobile suits and some of the ammo fuel and the lives of those unfortunate not to survive the skirmish. We had damages to three Mobile suit space carrier ships class the Zanzibar and had lost a Musai class that was covering the civilian transports along with 4 teams of ms squads of 4 zaku2's totaling to 16 suits destroyed, but the skirmish was in our end a victory when Gjallarhorn was given orders to cease fire and those who surrender, in the surrender we had captured about 60 grazes to sell and or repurpose for units in Avalon or to branching units to other moon and space colonies around Neptune. The funerals for the men and women who served in the battle would be coming up as well, and we will do the usual ceremony and compensate the families of the departed. That is all to report for now in costs. Now the factories that produce and test out new mobile suit weapons and mobile suits for combat have reported saying that the land command units the Goufs and the space suits the Zudhas have been given the go after recalibrating the engine problems, so they don't blow up when in operation. The multipurpose battlefield terrain for space and land suits the Doms are all set and ready to go along with their heat sabers and should be distributed to the bases in about 8 weeks before the escort mission the company has coming up to take lady Melody and her mother Lady Sophia too Mars to meet with the Burnsteins as is the usual 8-month trip. The supplies for the trip and ship transport is all covered and budgeted for the main squad Griffin company and the second company unit will hold down the cosines defense force in case of Gjallarhorns interference or attempts to force their laws onto Neptune colony's self-governing system. That is the final thing for my report, this is Luna Unagi from the accounting and information section of the Avalon mercenary team.