𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

THE TERRITORIES
Despite its name, only a small part of the region is covered by actual forest; mainly the eastern part claimed by ThunderClan as their hunting grounds. The rest are hills, grassland and marshes. A river, named River Chell, cuts through the region, making up the border between RiverClan and their two neighbors, ThunderClan and WindClan. A Thunderpath, named Windover Road by Twolegs, makes up the border between ShadowClan and ThunderClan. A smaller Thunderpath, named North Allerton Road, comes from the north.

♣ThunderClan➳ ThunderClan claims the southeastern part of the region, their territory consisting of deciduous woodland, named White Hart Woods by Twolegs

ThunderClan
➳ ThunderClan claims the southeastern part of the region, their territory consisting of deciduous woodland, named White Hart Woods by Twolegs. Their camp is in a sandy ravine that used to be a riverbed long time ago, surrounded by brambles.
Landmarks in the ThunderClan territory:
A small stream runs through the territory, close to the camp
Near the camp is The sandy hollow, an area where apprentices do their battle training.
West of the camp is The Owl Tree, a tree that was always home to owls.
East of the camp is Snakerocks, a clearing where prey and plants are abundant, but adders represent a danger.
Next to the clearing is The Great Sycamore, a tall tree where apprentices learn to climb.

ShadowClan
➳ ShadowClan claims the northeastern part of the region, their territory consisting of marshy and damp ground with few trees. It is bordered by a Thunderpath to the south that has a tunnel underneath that permits crossing into ThunderClan grounds. Their camp is in a hollow with muddy ground, surrounded by brambles.
Landmarks in the ShadowClan territory:
South of the camp is the Burnt Sycamore, an ancient tree that was burnt by lightning long ago. ShadowClan apprentices learn their night hunting and quiet stalking at this tree.
West of the camp is Carrionplace, a Twoleg dump called the North Allerton Amenity Tip, home to disease and rats. It provides ShadowClan with food during leaf-bare.
Southwest of the camp are two Twoleg tunnels that cross under the Thunderpath. One leads to Fourtrees; farther to the west, the second leads into WindClan territory.

RiverClan
➳ RiverClan claims the southwestern part of the region, on the right bank of River Chell. Their territory consists of open plains, and their camp is on a large, well-drained island, surrounded by reeds, that can be reached only by swimming (although such an island does not appear on the map).
Landmarks in the RiverClan territory:
The river itself, a source of prey for the cats. It follows a gorge that comes to a waterfall (Druid's Leap), then continues through the plains. RiverClan cats can swim through it, but there is also a Twoleg bridge that makes crossing safe when the water is high.
South of the camp is Morgan's Farm, a Twolegplace with a campsite next to it.
Southwest of the camp is Sunningrocks, a large, smooth stone formation by the river where cats love to sun themselves. RiverClan and ThunderClan often fight over the lovely strip of territory.
Near RiverClan is a giant gorge, known for its raging currents that can take a cat's life. This gorge was also a place where a few apprentices/warriors decided to go to after one of them had been in a bad accident near a tree.

WindClan
➳ WindClan claims the western part of the territory, wedged between the Thunderpath and the river, consisting of rolling moorland named Windover Moor by the Twolegs. Their camp is in a sandy hollow, surrounded by gorse.
Landmarks in the WindClan territory:
East of the camp is the Outlook Rock, a large rock from where the moorland can be overseen.
South of the camp is an abandoned badger set, a source of prey.
The moors are almost hollow with tunnels, some made by animals, others by underground streams. WindClan cats use them to move through their territory without being seen; those skilled in doing so are trained as tunnelers.

The Warrior Code
1.) Defend all the Clans, even with your life. Your first loyalty is to your Clan, but all cats who follow the warrior code are your allies. Each Clan must ensure that no other Clan falls.
2.) Nevertheless, each Clan is proud and independent, with traditions that must always be respected.
3.) An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the code, or it is necessary for self-defense.
4.) Elders, queens, sick or injured cats and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
5.) A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night.
6.) No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
7.) A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
8.) The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled.
9.) After the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or exile of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10.) If a Clan member believes that their leader is no longer leading with honor and integrity, they can challenge them. Three-quarters of the Clan members, including their medicine cats, must agree. Their objections will then be presented to the leaders of the other Clans. If the other leaders agree, all medicine cats will request that StarClan remove the leader's remaining lives and give them to the deputy. These objections cannot be raised by the deputy.
11.) A warrior or medicine cat may switch their allegiance from one Clan to another but must meet a set of conditions. The cat wishing to change Clans must perform a task of their intended Clan's choosing. If they succeed, it will be deemed StarClan's will that they change Clans, and their request will be granted.
12.) Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
13.) Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
14.) A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
15.) A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
16.) Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats—but a warrior must always remember that all cats follow the warrior code.

Additional rules not stated in the Code
Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits, as they must be able to heal all cats equally.
Kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed, and are not allowed to hunt.
The safety of the Clan as a whole is more important than the safety of one cat.
Clans must not unite together to drive out another Clan.
Clans must not force another Clan to share territory.
Enemy patrols must not attack cats if they are on a mission that all four Clans have agreed upon.
Cats cannot eat when going to the Moonstone to speak with StarClan.

Exceptions to the Code
Cats on their way to the Moonstone are allowed to cross other Clans' territories to get to their destination—WindClan grounds on the moorland in the forest
Cats may travel on other Clan territories if they have something to report or to ask for help.
The code is flexible about leadership challenges. Cats may challenge a weak or cruel leader if their Clan is in danger, and if their leadership threatens the Clan, the code expects a warrior to challenge their leader.

EVENTS
Floods
occur during Newleaf and Greenleaf after a raging storm floods the rivers. cats can become severely injured, near death, or die during this event.

Storms
occurs during Newleaf and Greenleaf. can cause flooding and cats can become mildly injured, slightly injured, severely injured, near death, or die during this event.

Blizzards
occurs during leafbare. freezes the river and lowers the catch rate of prey by -5. cats can become severely injured, near death, or die during this event.

Freeze
occurs during leafbare and freezes everything in the territories including herbs and prey. lowers the catch rate of prey by -8 and the finding of herbs by -10. cats can become severely injured, near death, or die during this event.

Heatwave
occurs during Greenleaf and can cause droughts and forest fires. lowers the catch rate of prey by -5. cats can become mildly injured, slightly injured, severely injured, near death, or die during this event.

Drought
occurs during Greenleaf after a heatwave. lowers the catch rate of prey by -5. cats can become mildly injured, slightly injured, severely injured, near death, or die during this event due to thirst.

Forest Fire
occurs during Greenleaf after a heatwave. lowers the catch rate of prey by -8 and the probability of finding herbs and sticks by -10. cats can become mildly injured, slightly injured, severely injured, near death, or die during this event.

Tunnel Collapse
can occur any time, but most common after floods. cats can become mildly injured, slightly injured, severely injured, near death, or die during this event.

Whitecough
a chest infection. if untreated for two moons, it can grow into Greencough. it is caught during leaf-fall or leaf-bare and is fatal to kits and elders.

Greencough
a chest infection. if untreated for one moon, it can grow into Redcough. it is caught during leaf-fall or leaf-bare and is fatal to kits and elders.

Redcough
a chest infection. if untreated for one moon, the cat will die. it is caught during leaf-fall or leaf-bare and is fatal to kits and elders.

Border Skirmish
happens when borders are too low, the border is crossed, prey is stolen, or tension between clans is high. cats can become mildly injured, slightly injured, severely injured, near death, or die during this event.

War
happens when borders are too low, the border is crossed, prey is stolen, or tension between clans is high for more than five moons. cats can become mildly injured, slightly injured, severely injured, near death, or die during this event.