𝙄𝙑. "booths and invitations"

IRL & POST & TIME SKIP

MASONS POV;

mason wasn't exactly one of those boys who would be with a new girl every other week, no he would be stuck on her for weeks on end or sometimes months.

eventually he would get over her, but the one girl that he could never get over was never aware of his existence until last week.

ever since that week he had been begging the universe for a chance, he just wanted to at least have one conversation with her or even meet her but he was aware that wouldn't happen anytime soon as she was billy chris, she was beautiful, and funny, and happy, she was just great and well he was him.

groaning at his thoughts he rolled himself over turning to lay on his stomach instead of his back, after a few moments of silence and over bearing thoughts his phone start ringing.

'MIKEYY💪💪' is calling...

mason was tired and didn't really wanna talk to anyone but the hispanic boy kept calling, so eventually he picked up and answered not wanting a lecture on how he could have been dying and mason wasn't answering.

"BRO FINALLY! holy shit what took you so long?" the long haired teen spoke up popping up on masons screen.

"nothing i- um i was talking to brooke she wanted something." he stuttered out.

the boy on line only raised his eyebrows at his best friend, "yeah? what she want?"

"come on miguel just- why'd you call huh?"

"why you rushing? you got somewhere to be?" he asked it was funny to him to annoy mason when he was tired. it was funny to the whole cast.

"can you please just say what you wanted to say!"

miguel finally to stop messing with him and said, "fine fine, your little girlfriends coming to the premiere."

mason suddenly wasn't so tired anymore, " wait what?"

"yeah she's coming to the premiere thought you would know since she posted a few pictures and the caption said that she was coming." he paused before continuing wanting to see masons shocked face.

"- i was looking for your desperate comments put you hadn't liked it yet so i decided to call you."

"holy shit" mason breathed out. "yeah imma go know but you should go look at her insta." he said before hanging up.