Ida

Trained Assassin? Yes. 

Any Jobs? No.

Any Kills? No

You're probably like why would anyone want to hire you? 

Let me answer that question for you, I have no idea. 

So you can imagine how shocked I was to get a letter in the mail saying that the German royal family would like to hire me! You can then also imagine how even more shocked I was to hear they invited me out to dinner at the most expensive restaurant in Germany!

The one downside. Is that it's in 2 hours. I don't even know what I would wear to an event like this.

After 15 minutes of shrieking and squealing like a little girl. I found the perfect outfit. A long silky black dress, with a heart shape strapless top, and a medium size slit that goes to my lower thigh. I slip on some black pointed toe high heels and done.

I look at myself in the mirror, I look stunning. My dark brown golden hair is perfectly complementing my deep and mysterious gray eyes. My Vivid dark red lipstick finishes off the look and my aura suddenly looks dark and powerful. I take one last look before heading out the door. 

My Second generation Chevrolet Camaro sits in the garage just needing to be driven. I hop in and relax into my seat. I give myself a mini pep talk and open the garage door. 

I arrive at the restaurant and hand my keys over to the valet. He stares at me and it seems as if he is undressing me with his eyes. I bend down and grab my pocket knife out of the heel of my shoe, I hold up to his neck and say, "Next time you look at me like that, this knife won't just be for show." I say with a deadly tone laced through my words. I give him glare and walk away, looking back and stopping at the sight. He peed his pants! I break out laughing, I don't care that people are staring, it's hilarious!