*Kissy Kissy* Pt.1

Hi!

thank you for choosing to read this!

Also, thats my favortie song to listen to.

(He's also hot lmao)

Onto the story Motherfuckers!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

A.J.- 17

Katsuki- 18

It had been a couple of seconds since the closet door opened and A.J. and Katsuki were shoved in for a stupid game of seven minutes in heaven. Neither one of them would look each other in the eye, too much pink blinded them from doing so. They knew the position they were in was embarrassing so they just stayed there until someone had the guts to say anything.

A.J. was up against the wall, arms around Katsuki's torso touching his bareback while Katsuki had his left hand against the wall with his other hand cupping her face. He was leaning in with a slightly tilted head facing her. Katsuki's vision was focused on her lips and trying not to bump noses with her. He hadn't fully gone in, but if they were left in there for any longer they could have been.

Luckily for them Denki, being A.J.'s best friend, stood there in the way, preventing any nosy souls from looking.

"Denki!" Mina yells walking over, jumping with every step to see if she could get a glimpse of what was going on, "We told you not to be in the way! Ugh! Why are you so," She jumps, "Tall!" She crosses her arms and pouts.

Eijirou walks over to Denki and politely pulls him out of the doorway, "There," Katsuki moves his hand over A.J.'s throat, glaring her down. "See! Bakubro wasn't doing anything. He's too manly for that." Eijirou smiles and sits back down in the circle surrounding the bowl of underwear. "But, you really need to chill Bakugou, she didn't do anything to hurt you and it's not very manly of you. Don't kill her."

It's just an act. It's just an act. He wouldn't try anything, A.J. thought. Katsuki's grip tightens as the group starts pulling the next pair of boxers. Right?

"Tch." Katsuki lets out, letting go of her, "Whatever." Katsuki aggressively grabs his boxers and places them in his pocket. "I'm going. I knew this game would throw off my sleep schedule."

"Sure, ya old man." Denki states after snapping back into reality. He takes A.J. by the arm and to a corner of the room, "What was that?" Denkis asks. He knew A.J. liked Katsuki for a while now but, her words, were not his, she was 'too pathetic to ask the awesomest guy if he liked a dumb kid only here cause she has potential'. "Well? Spill!"

"Spill what?" Shouto asks walking over to Denki, (otherwise known as the person he was put in the closet with), "Hakushiriya, are you hiding something?" Shouto slightly cocks his head and looks over to Denki, "Does this have to do with the game?" Getting no answers, Shouto nudges Denki and asks, "What happened in the closet?"

"Stop asking so many questions so she can answer mine!" Denki whisper-shouts to Shouto.

Shouto had also known of A.J.'s 'little' crush on Bakugou because, he had only been in all of these 'girl talks' where they ramble about crushes and other things about boys, who was hot, who was not, should they give out hints or leave them be, talking bad about girls they found annoying, y'know the normal stuff.

"Well, we-" Shouto shoved his hand in A.J.'s mouth.

"Guys," Shouto says exaggerating the 'a' at the end of guys, "We have to talk about this somewhere else," Shouto says, internally getting super excited, "either we go to A.J.'s room or yours Denki 'cause you don't wanna see what my room looks like right now." Denki nodded and dragged A.J. to the elevator.