INTRODUCTION

༺❀༻
Vampire Knight Fan-Fiction
— HANAHAKI —
[A fictional illness in which a person begins coughing up flower petals because they hold
unrequited feelings for someone]

C O V E R

I N S C R I P T I O N

"I think you have something to do with my past..."

- Kiyomi Hidaka, Hanahaki

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not in any way own the manga or anime series Vampire Knight (VK) I only own my OC— Kiyomi Hidaka —as well as possible others.

W A R N I N G

This book is rated mature for containing various topics that may be offensive to certain readers.

N O T E

・I will not be playing
with the relationship between Kaname and Yuki.
For my own sake, they will remain in a strictly platonic relationship throughout the entire book.

・There will not be any incestuous relationships in this book like in the anime because that's just... ew. So that means that my OC is not related to Kaname like in most fan fictions that I've seen.

・This book will take place after Rido Kuran was defeated and after Yuuki was turned back to her Pureblood form. Yuuki and Kaname were never romantically together because Kaname was already arranged to marry my OC who he has been searching for.

(Hope this clears things up)

D E S C R I P T I O N

Kiyomi Hidaka had lost all sense of familiarity when she lost her parents in a Level-E attack that had left her miraculously without even a scratch.
But with the meeting of Kaname Kuran, it seems that some familiarity has begun to reestablish itself in her life.

Soon after the tragedy of her parents death she was sent to live at Hasegawa Orphanage, the place that changed her as a person. She's not evil or malicious, but she's also not as sweet and innocent as she portrays herself to be.

She will forever be thankful for Kaien adopting her and bringing her to Cross Academy- for allowing her to meet Kaname once again...

Even if it seems like it's the first time for her.