Prologue

Protesting went up in the Vanrouge Household, Livias ears drooping. "THERE IS NO WAY YOU'RE GOING TO THAT HERO SCHOOL!"Golden yelled. "HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU'RE OKAY?!"Shadow demanded. "Aren't they full of themselves?!"Maria demanded. "Everyone! Everyone, calm down"Lilia ordered. "It's Livias choice"Lilia says sternly. "Livia go to Night Raven Collage, it's better than Royal Sword Academy..."Shadow sighed. "But I wanna attend Royal Sword Academy...I heard they're taking one girl student this year..."Livia says. "How do you know you'll be chosen!"Golden demanded. "This letter arrived!"Thea called coming in. Everyone looked at the letter, recognizing the RSA logo on the front. "Just great..."Silver sighed shaking his head. Thea opened the letter reading it out loud.

'Dear Ms Livia Vanrouge

We're writing to inform you that we have chosen you to attend our school this year as the first girl student in an all boys hero school, we hope to see you this year among the crowd of first years, and we'd be honored if you would join us, everything you need to know will be on the back of this letter

From your future Headmaster, Professor Ambrose'

Everyone looked at Livia who's eyes was sparkling. "YOU JINXED US, GOLDEN, THANKS A LOT!"Shadow yelled angrily. "WELL SORRY!"Golden yelled. "I'm telling Vil on you..."Maria says pulling her phone out, texting Vil. "NO!"Golden gasped his eyes wide. A chime came from Goldens phone, making Golden wince a little as he picked up the call. "Hello?"Golden says. "GOLDY BABY! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT JINXING PEOPLE!"Vil's voice scolded. Golden walked away, Vil continuing to scold him for jinxing the others. "Can I go...please..."Livia pleaded clasping her hands together. Everyone stared at her, before sighing deeply. "Alright...you can go, but promise us you'll be careful"Thea sighed. "I will Mama! I'll be very careful!"Livia promised beaming at her smiling parents.

"Go get packed!"Lilia smiled. "Rook said what..."Golden says sitting on speaker phone with Vil. "Rook asked if I had gained weight...you have eyes like his do you think I've gained weight?"Vil frowned. "I've been busy with knight training..but I will say I think you've gained a little weight"Golden responded. "Golden...I need your blunt side right now baby, not your simp side, I can take an insult baby..."Vik sighed. "You gained weight"Golden says his blunt side coming out. "Did I really?"Vil asked. "I think it was from the cake slice you ate, I heard from Ruggie that it could fatten you up past the weight you so wished to have"Golden adds his gaze expressionless. Vil chuckled, clearly smiling slightly. "Both you and Rook are better than any weight scale I use"Vil says. Golden chuckled, a small smile on his face. "Thanks I love you Goldy baby"Vil says. "Love you too Vil"Golden chuckled.

Livia beamed packing her clothes, folding them and putting them into a suitcase. "Liv...mind if I help"Lilia says coming in. "Oh sure!"Livia beamed. He walked over, helping her fold clothes. "You'll be careful right?"Lilia asked. "I promise!"Livia nodded beaming. "I hope so, you know me and your mother worry about you kids a lot"Lilia sighed. "I know...that's why I'm gonna make sure I don't make you guys worry"Livia nodded. "Good, and remember, no matter who you become, evil or good, blood thirsty or not, me and your mother will always love you"Lilia says hugging her. "Thanks Papa"Livia says. She let the steel wall around her fathers thoughts drop, hearing his worries for her. She hugged him tighter, giving him more reassurance, a small smile on her face. "I'll be fine Papa"Livia promised. "I know"Lilia chuckled.