¢σяєу αη∂яєωѕ

•ηαмє•
Corey Philip Andrews
•αgє•
29
•ѕєχυαℓιту•
Bi curious
•вα¢кѕтσяу•
Corey Andrew's was born January 17th, being an only child to a single mother who had him in her teens. At a young age, Corey helped out around the house by taking a job mowing lawns and painting. He got his first real job at 14, building sheds for a small shed company, making a lot over the summer. Corey was homeschooled due to all the work he had to do at home. His mother graduated college when he was 17, and decided to open an animal sanctuary for injured and homeless animals. He moved about an hour away from her at the age of 23 and still frequently visits. He applied for small modeling gigs at the same age, and got big quick. He hired an agent at 24, and decided to go professional. He has been on the cover of vogue, and many other magazines- modeling many different large brand's and even doing small commercials on tv for fun. He lives alone with his dog, and often spends time outside of his home.
•ℓιкєѕ•
Nature, animals, honesty, a good personality, dark humor, sweatpants, being naked, thunderstorms
•∂ιѕℓιкєѕ•
Not much
•нσввιєѕ•
Corey enjoys swimming and hiking, always trying to get the opportunity of doing both. He lives in a large home, semi-secluded from the larger populated areas of California. He also LOVES cooking. As a child, he took four years of culinary school, always wanting to become a master chef.
•тυяησηѕ•
Biting, hair pulling, marking, masochistic, romantic things
•тυяησƒƒѕ•
Vomit, blood, domination, submissiveness, being choked
•αηιмαℓѕ•
Has a 2 year old, dark grey French bulldog male named Felix. Felix was adopted as a pup at a month old, living with Corey for all of his life. He enjoys the outdoors and his favorite toy is the tug-of-war rope. His favorite human food are potato chips- to which he rarely gets- and he is on a semi-raw diet.
•вєℓιєƒѕ•
Corey does not believe in religion, and mainly focuses on the history of the world and the scientific proof of creation. He does believe that there is a higher being out there, but he's set in evolution and scientific facts.
•ƒανσяιтє тнιηgѕ•
Corey's favorite thing to do to pass time is eat. He's a really big foodie, and is not picky whenever it comes to anything. He also likes to travel quite a lot, having been to many different countries. Living in California, he works as a model for a large clothing brand, to which he really enjoys. After work, he likes to take his dog, Felix, on hikes in the mountains of Cali.

 After work, he likes to take his dog, Felix, on hikes in the mountains of Cali