one

STEALING CANDY FROM A BABY.

[Name] listened to his teacher intently, summarizing and writing down what the man said

[Name] listened to his teacher intently, summarizing and writing down what the man said. Unlike most kids, school was [Name]'s favorite place to be. But to be fair, most kids didn't go to a school like his.

The School of Love.

It's supposed to be a play on the L.O.V, which honestly would be a much better name but that would be too suspicious for hero's to not look into. Not that The School of Love was any better, i mean come on, it was a stupid name!

That's besides the point.

Unlike its looks on the outside, more specifically bright and colorful, what happens on the inside is much more dark; Villainy 101.

Do you expect people to become the perfect villains overnight? The hero's had their own schools, why cant the villains as well?

Funnily enough, the bright and colorful school was located right near the police station. Because who would suspect soon-to-be villains to be learning the act of villainy right next to a police station? Exactly, nobody.

Unless you were super smart and decided of course villains would purposely put themselves next to a police station to avoid suspicion! But alas, The School of Love has been up and running for almost 4 months now and has yet to be noticed of anything bad.

The School of Love was a fool proof plan!(experiment, really. Everyone in that building was expendable and the L.O.V could honestly care less. Hell, if the school was suspected enough they'd blow up the school with everything and everyone inside without a second thought).

Anyways, it was a (definitely not) fool proof plan! The L.O.V could monitor and recruit the most powerful and perfect students without the fear of them turning on them because they knew what they were getting into when their parents had applied for the school with the convincing of their kids.

"Ah, that's the end of todays lesson." The teacher clapped, a smirk on his lips and he looked over his class. "Todays homework, do something evil! Do something like—"

"Kill someone!"

"Put laxative in someone's drink when they aren't looking!"

"Steal candy from a baby!"

Students interrupted their teacher, excitedly throwing out homework ideas left and right. Their teacher listened to each idea before silencing them all with a snap of his fingers—literally, that was his quirk, a blessing for a teacher really.

"I've decided," he announced, pausing for dramatic affect. "Steal candy from a baby! Simple but affective." He watched as the students wrote down ever word he said on their notebooks despite class being over already. "They'll cry, meaning the parents will have to console the baby—aha! I suggest going for the parents who are busy, it's funnier watching them scramble around trying to multitask."