two

TRAUMA FILLED CANDY CANES.

"Yes, hold on, let me find my notepad

"Yes, hold on, let me find my notepad."

[Name] let a smirk overtake his features as he watched the mother take her eyes off the stroller and dig in her purse to look for her notepad.

Perfect!

It took him forever to find a baby eating candy, who would've thought it was such a rare sight. I guess most parents don't want their kids eating sweets with that much sugar. Busy parent plus a baby eating candy? Consider himself lucky! His homework will be done in no time.

[Name] placed his recording phone in the direction of the baby, straightened out his uniform and gave himself a encouraging nod. He made his way towards the stroller, as he passed he snatched the candy right from the child's hand and shoved it in his pocket smoothly. [Name] smiled as he heard the baby yell out, taking a seat on a bench a few feet away.

He watched as the mother scrambled to find something else to distract her child, settling on the lollipop she had promised herself she wouldn't give the baby. As of now, she had no choice. After the baby happily took it she resumed her phone call.

[Name] smiled.

Happiness only lasts for so long.

Extra credit here he comes. Standing up, he coolly made his way back towards the stroller stopping short when he noticed his phone was gone. What the hell? Looking around, he only saw the busy citizens passing through, stopping at the little shops or taking pictures with their family and friends. My homework! He internally cried, he couldn't believe this shit!

All his hard work, his 'evil' plans, his L.O.V self-insert fanfiction!

All gone...he glared at the baby. It was all their fault! Staring hard at the baby, he waited until they lowered the lollipop close enough to the stroller's tray before activating his quirk, a mouth opening up and eating the lollipop whole. Satisfied, he turned away and set off to look for his phone.

"Looking for something?"

[Name] froze, why him again?! "Yeah, my phone." Despite his fight or flight kicking in, he answered calmly, pretending to continue his search although it was very obvious the surprisingly mellow blond had it.

Suddenly, the video played. Luckily he didn't expose his plans to steal from the baby in the video, if he did then he'd have a hard time coming up with a lie. [Name] watched himself in the small screen, really impressed with how smoothly he completed his task. He can guess he won't being getting extra credit for obvious reasons.

"Found this over there, is it yours?"

[Name] nodded, a fake big smile making its way to his face. "Thank you!" He tried to grab the phone but Bakugo simply moved it out of reach. [Name] fought the urge to scowl at him, instead, looking at him in 'confusion', eyes widening. "W-what? Please i need that, it's my only ticket into UA!"