Defenders of Peace

Previously on Legend of the Jedi Princess...

Young Princess Gabriella's secret of her father being none other than Anakin Skywalker had been revealed to Jedi Master Aayla Secura and Padawan Ahsoka Tano just as they landed on a new planet and Anakin Skywalker was terribly injured. To make matters worse, Gabby got a busted lip in battle, temporarily preventing her from using her healing power, leaving the team to search for medical assistance from someone else. Fortunately, they received help from the Lurmen village's healer Wag Too, son of the Lurmen leader Tee-Watt-Kaa. Unfortunately, the group still hadn't found their way off planet.

About a day went by since Anakin received help, but no Republic ships found them yet. But, he was still receiving treatment, and Gabby's lip was getting better quickly since her wound wasn't too serious, and the Lurmen were a peaceful and kind species.

Commander Bly helped some villagers with a stack of jogan fruit baskets, and they gave him one as a snack.

Gabby continued to contribute a little magic to the Lurmen village, making flowers and more fruit trees grow.

Meanwhile, Rex was sitting on a hill when he spotted a droid ship headed their way. He immediately alerted Commander Bly, who told Rex to meet him back in the village.

Gabby went to check on her father and decided to give her healing power another go now that the scar was disappearing. She kissed Anakin's cheek as Commander Bly entered and alerted Anakin that a droid ship was incoming.

"This is neutral space," said Wag Too

"It won't be neutral for long." Anakin said. "No if the Separatists have their way. Help me up."

Anakin tried to get up, but he grunted in pain.

"Okay, I guess we know now my healing power still isn't back yet." Gabby said, looking over her father.

"Don't struggle," said Wag Too. "I'm sorry, but you're still too injured to move."

Tee-Watt-Kaa came in as the droid ship landed a short distance from the village.

"What menace have you brought to our village now, Jedi?" Asked the Lurmen leader.

"Father, you can't blame them." Wag Too said.

"He's right," said Ahsoka. The Separatists don't even know we're here.

"And they can't know," said Aayla. "We've got to hide."

"Your presence here endangers us," said Tee-Watt-Kaa. "You must leave before your enemies find you."

"But you'll need our help. You can't fight them alone." Ahsoka said.

"We will not fight them at all. We would rather die than to kill others."

"Are you nuts?" Carousella said.

"You're going to surrender?" Gabby asked with surprise.

"But, how can you-?" Ahsoka began, but was interrupted by Anakin.

"Girls. Stop. All of you," Anakin grunted. "If the Lurmen want to remain neutral, we won't force them into war."

"See to it that they leave," Tee-Watt-Kaa told his son. And he left to see what their "new visitors" wanted.

The Jedi were given some food for the journey. The clones carefully helped Anakin up, and Gabby climbed onto Carousella.

"Take it easy, Sir. We'll assist you." Bly said, and they headed on their way.

Carousella quickly hid herself and Gabby behind the pods as they moved. Being so brightly colored, they were very noticeable, and could easily become the Separatists' first targets.