ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ♔

ᴛᴡ: self harm, mentions of childhood neglect
ᴘᴏᴠ: 3rd person

you wake up to george yelling, typical. just another day of your boyfriend not giving a shit about you. you dont want to get out of bed, but at the same time know you should find something to preoccupy yourself with. as you get up to make yourself a coffee, you decide to go and ask george when he thinks hell be done recording so you two can go to the cinema later. you head to his office and knock but when you dont get an answer you decide to just go in. it takes awhile but george finally catches your reflection in his extra monitor.

"ugh, y/n you cant just walk in like that. what if i was streaming or had my face cam on," he says in an annoyed tone.

"sorry hun, i just wanted to see if you wanted to go to the cinema when youre done recording?" you ask regretting coming in the room.

"no after this we still have to record a couple more videos."

"oh, sorry then, ill leave you to it. love you," you say on the verge of tears.

just like usual, george has no time for you. with that you left to cry in the bathroom, just as you did when you were a child. all you could think about is how much george reminded you of your mother. she never had time for you either. she always said it was because you were a bad daughter and thats why your father left. as you were trying to settle yourself down, you noticed the razor in the shower. without thinking you grabbed it and started cutting your arms. you started to think that maybe george would leave cause your a bad girlfriend. your mother always said how no one would ever love you. she was probably right you thought. just then you hear a knock on the door.

"y/n hurry up, im taking a quick break and i need to piss," george said.

"shit," you whispered to yourself. you threw the razor in the trash and tried to cover your arms the best you could.

you opened the door and george stared at you.

"y/n..? have you been crying?" he asked, concern in his voice.

"hm, no?" you said acting confused and without thinking went to rub your eye. not only did that expose the blood that seeped through your shirt but the look in georges eyes was something youd never seen before.

"y/n... i- i had no clue. im so sorry," he said as he hugged you. you could hear his quiet sobs.

"george, i-," you tried to explain youself but george interrupted you.

"no y/n this is all my fault. i know what a hard childhood you had, i was supposed to be there for you. to help you. to talk to you. but no, where was i? playing a fucking video game. i shouldve listened. all you deserve is love and affection and i havent given you any for months. im supposed to be your boyfriend, not roommate. i am so sorry y/n, i love you," he said while staring into your eyes as he gave you a peck on the lips.

you had no words. that was the first time he said he loved you. the first time you heard those words since your dad left. the only words you could think to say were,

"i love you too george," you cried into his shoulder.

"lets get you cleaned up, after im gonna tell clay and nick im taking a break for a bit," he said rubbing your back.

"you dont ha-," you were going to say but george cut you off.

"no. im spending time with you, i can record any time. you deserve every second i have," he said as he started to clean your wounds.

all you could do was stare at him, he looked so beautiful. the care in his eyes made you feel so loved, something very rare for you. you couldnt help but smile.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ:
alright everyone! i hope you enjoyed the first chapter. i hsve no clue how to end it so im gonna leave it there. idrk if it was angst, its kinda a mix of angst and fluff. anywya thats not the point. this is my first time writing a oneshot so any tips would be great. idk what else to say but thank you fir reading!
ɴᴏᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰʀᴇᴀᴅ

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ,
ᴍᴡᴀʜ, ᴍʏᴢ
<3