Philosopher Stone

A/N: I decided that Bella would have her friends who would worry about her, and Harry would have his own.

DUMBLEDORE: I should have known you'd be here Professor McGonagall.

"We knew it!" the twins shouted.

"No one doubted you," Harry laughed.

PROFESSOR McGONAGALL: Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?

DUMBLEDORE: I'm afraid so, Professor.

PROFESSOR McGONAGALL: And the twins?

DUMBLEDORE: Hagrid will bring them.

PROFESSOR McGONAGALL: Do you think it's reasonable to trust Hagrid with something so important?

"I would trust Hagrid with my life," Harry said.

Hagrid smiled.

Umbridge looked on with disgust. A dirty half-giant.

DUMBLEDORE: Oh Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

Several people laughed.

At that moment, a large motorcycle landed in front of them.

HAGRID: Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.

DUMBLEDORE: No problem, Hagrid?

HAGRID: No, sir. The little ones fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake her up. That's all.

Hagrid handed the baby over to Dumbledore, who carried them to the door.

"Oh, it's that night," Harry said grimly, and Ginny squeezed his hand reassuringly.

PROFESSOR McGONAGALL: Albus, do you really think it's safe to leave her with these people? I watched them all day. The worst Muggles you can imagine! They really...

DUMBLEDORE: It's the only family she has.

"Thanks for trying, Professor," Bella said.

DUMBLEDORE: She's much better off growing up away from it all until she's ready.

HAGRID: (sobbing)

DUMBLEDORE: That's it, Hagrid. After all, it's not really a goodbye. Good luck.

"Thanks, we'll need it," Bella and Harry muttered.

Scars zoomed in and suddenly the frame changed to show a boy and a girl at ten years old.

AUNT PETUNIA: Get up! Get up! Right now!

Tonks stopped the movie in shock. Bella stared at the screen in horror as the frame froze on her aunt unlocking her closet door. Harry looked at the screen grimly, waiting for a reaction. There was complete silence until Sirius startled everyone with a shout:

"What the hell are you doing in the closet?!

Fudge looked stunned, even Percy was shocked.

Maybe that's why they lie, Percy thought.

However, Umbridge had a smug expression on her face.
These two finally got what they deserved, she thought cruelly.